• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

yeah same, tho i wonder how does purple one looks in-rl

It's very colour world on the same screens. Maybe the project will be good server everywhere.

yeah same, tho i wonder how does purple one looks in-rl
I think it looks pretty much the same as on picture, because I ordered a blue t-shirt from them before and it looked exactly like on picture, so I believe that will work with purple as well.

A server I would like to test some day, made a minor donation to support your work. :cool:
Thank you Ninja, I updated the website now. Your donation is much appreciated :)

So glad to see that this project is still going on.
This is what OT should be about, learn from this everyone.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

So glad to see that this project is still going on.
This is what OT should be about, learn from this everyone.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Thanks Eldin, that means a lot coming from an experienced developer such as yourself :)
I heard you've returned to open tibia so good luck with your projects too. Let's show people what custom OTs are all about :'D

Haha Word! :D Thanks aswell :)
Wanted to get going fast but seems like they updated alot! Seems like I have to download a 1.0 version now and then compile it?
Really confused, im feeling like a rookie again hah, but I guess I will learn fast, glad for any help if you got any. :)
Looking for a server that supports the most scripts in general to save me time, then Im about to finish RaceWars asap.

Again, what you are creating is just Amazing.
Make sure you keep working on the quality and put a stop for yourself as you'll never get to finish the server if you keep fixing all the ideas hah, they will never end! You seem to have alot already. The feedback is the best thing to get and what really gets you going as a developer, as you know. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: I started a conversation with you so we can keep the focus of your Project here.

Last edited:
I think I can speak on the rest of the teams behalf, that we are working rather hard to get this out. And Eldin, you certainly are right about the feedback getting the developers going.

crtree.gif
Merry christmas everyone!
crtree.gif

I have just made a huge update to our website, including a new xmas event where everyone has a chance to win a legendary item. Just register on our forum and join the event if you already don't have an account there! Read more about the news and about the event on our website.

Enjoy guys, and let us know what you think ^_^

Today, I want to know your opinions on revamping. Such as what are your thoughts about it, how you think it should be done, and how you define revamping.
Three ways of revamping are
(a) Keeping the shape and feeling but making it look a lot nicer
(b) Completely changing the feeling but keeping the shape
(c) Completely changing everything but having the original idea in mind

Here is some visuals for your eyes. The original is the the left
6b33l.png

(I only created two versions for convenience sake)
Comment away.

the first and third one are good imo. first is simple but yet good, it got all the details it needs tho its autobordered there could be more stonelike addons but yet its just crude version still it loos lie there is everything you need for low-medium mapping.
third pic is very good, it looks like been made with idea unlike the middle one, there is everything tho i dont like the way you put trees in there, every doadd is on its place, stones, grass tuff, dirt or flowers they look good, all that would need to readjust are trees.

Yet i find some uniquity in middle pic, i like the white sand details in it, there is also border missing near the stairs where grass connects with mountain ground, looks less ab'd but it still is neverethless all three parts got something good in them, why not mixing them all in one? like adding white sand border inside the entrance in 3rd picture and removing some of trees

It isn't a showoff, it's asking how future players of Necronia consider revamping as a whole. The pictures were set as an example.

its good to have a new glimpse on old things, many improvements always comes to mind, but not always they are well made, im looking forward to revmap if you keep it playable also :)

Some of those prizes seem good lol, seems like it will give them quite an advantages o_O?

should have entered ;-) btw what does the scroll+ gingerbreadman do? xD or is it a surprise?

Back