• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

whaaat they give 25% only?! that's a BIG ripoff imo ;f and about "spreading the news" from having a necronian hoodie... well i doubt that here in uk are people that will recognize it :/ in uk "pc gaming" is very poor sadly so i think ill stick to paypal then :) ill send some money soon :)

Yeah well, they do pay for everything including the fabric for apparel, printing, packaging and shipping (i think) while I just put a picture and upload it to the internet - so it's not really unfair from their side, and I mainly did it to give people an opportunity to own something related to necronia in real life.

But yeah, either way, it's okay because it's going to a same cause - so no matter how you donate, you're supporting us and that's all that matters. Thank you.

this friday imma dontae around 20-30£ just remind me on pm to do so because i might forget :)

Hey Shiva, I'd like to apply as a Brazilian Translator, throw me a PM, let's talk 'bout what I need to do.

@edit
I sent the apply email, but there were no Translator option, so I don't know if I did it correctly.

Last edited:
Hey Shiva, I'd like to apply as a Brazilian Translator, throw me a PM, let's talk 'bout what I need to do.

@edit
I sent the apply email, but there were no Translator option, so I don't know if I did it correctly.
I have you on skype already - we'll talk as soon as I catch you online or vice-versa :)

Capture.JPG

Are the forums down? I can go to the website but when trying to reach the forums board index, it just hangs, and never goes anywhere.

Something that scares me about this ot:
  • Custom systems such as food, hygiene, blacksmithing, lumberjacking, cooking, etc.
Will this force me to keep good hygiene and eat healthy or i will loose damage or stats? That would suck and be very annoying

Something that scares me about this ot:
  • Custom systems such as food, hygiene, blacksmithing, lumberjacking, cooking, etc.
Will this force me to keep good hygiene and eat healthy or i will loose damage or stats? That would suck and be very annoying

Nah, to clarify/summarize how this works for those who haven't had a taste of it yet:

Hygiene system will render you unable to involve yourself in social situations (prime example - talking to NPCs) if you let yourself become a filthy stinking pig. There is a fair amount of time before you actually get this stinky, and there are multiple ways to keep your hygiene including a bathing pool in every city.

The food system was revamped from the last time and now works in a much unique fashion that lets you have more control over what benefits you want to get from eating food - you can read a bit more about it here.

Hi there! I'm totally overexcited about this ot! I can't wait till I play! :)
I saw you are troubling with pvp. I have came up with a sollution. Maybe you will like it!
For example: I suggest you to bring some npc in towns, they will be protectors of civilians, kind of todays policeman. They should be walking around the town to keep peace by giving some fines when players breaks the rules (attack others). Players could also buy "emergency scrolls" which would work as emergency number does. When player use it, npc guard station receive it, and push the patrol into pkers. They can either state a fine for pkers or help victim to kill them. That should be kinda interesting, because pkers have a chance to kill somebody and run away with loot or being caught on pking by guarding npcs and die (pay refund / being put into a jail for 1 day / etc.). I think that even other players when they turn on yellow skull on pkers should be somekind of rewarded. I hope you will find it useful. Cheers, zimny!

I saw you are troubling with pvp. I have came up with a sollution. Maybe you will like it!
For example: I suggest you to bring some npc in towns, they will be protectors of civilians, kind of todays policeman. They should be walking around the town to keep peace by giving some fines when players breaks the rules (attack others). Players could also buy "emergency scrolls" which would work as emergency number does. When player use it, npc guard station receive it, and push the patrol into pkers. They can either state a fine for pkers or help victim to kill them. That should be kinda interesting, because pkers have a chance to kill somebody and run away with loot or being caught on pking by guarding npcs and die (pay refund / being put into a jail for 1 day / etc.). I think that even other players when they turn on yellow skull on pkers should be somekind of rewarded. I hope you will find it useful. Cheers, zimny!
this system imho sucks, im better off with actuall pking penealities.

Why you may ask, first thing is "refund system" who will be responsible for deciding how much one item is worth? it changes everyday and thus it would need to be re-adjusted every day so people wont lose the diffrence in actual market prices and those set by refund system or wont gain too much, everything works in both way and after all it's just impossible to keep an eye on prices everyday.

Second thing as you described it... it will work only in cities which is already a big flaw on it, why? It's easy, random pkers goes for pk, kills and steals the item, before he reaches town (hes long after white skull disappearance) he leaves loot in some hideout and relogs on normal character who didnt commit any crime, this way pker will avoid begin caught or pay the deed/watherver so after all it wont be working you see, people have brains and they will use them to find a backdoor in your system, and oh well i already found two major things that are just wrong.

@Shadowsong

i think the food system will highly discourage people from playing, imo it's way too complex

this system imho sucks, im better off with actuall pking penealities.

Why you may ask, first thing is "refund system" who will be responsible for deciding how much one item is worth? it changes everyday and thus it would need to be re-adjusted every day so people wont lose the diffrence in actual market prices and those set by refund system or wont gain too much, everything works in both way and after all it's just impossible to keep an eye on prices everyday.

Second thing as you described it... it will work only in cities which is already a big flaw on it, why? It's easy, random pkers goes for pk, kills and steals the item, before he reaches town (hes long after white skull disappearance) he leaves loot in some hideout and relogs on normal character who didnt commit any crime, this way pker will avoid begin caught or pay the deed/watherver so after all it wont be working you see, people have brains and they will use them to find a backdoor in your system, and oh well i already found two major things that are just wrong.

@Shadowsong

i think the food system will highly discourage people from playing, imo it's way too complex

If you want a simple server then go play a realmap. I really want a complex RPG server, the food and hygiene system is awesome.

If you want a simple server then go play a realmap. I really want a complex RPG server, the food and hygiene system is awesome.
i dont hate on server lol, i give as much of support as i can. What i meant is to show other people point of view, food system is complex and it will discourage people from playing the game, i would vote for remake of food system or simplify it.

Shadowsong you use 8.54 source? If yes, how you put tibia 9.8 sprites in your server?
Thanks and good luck with Necronia!

Shadowsong you use 8.54 source? If yes, how you put tibia 9.8 sprites in your server?
they use custom otc client and also theyhave custom map editor which allows them to port many sprites :)

Yeah we started as 8.54 but it has grown into something really customized over the course of time. We add items from all newer cipsoft updates manually as soon as they come out so we always have all of them even tho it's 8.54 :)

Thanks for sharing your idea with us zimny. There was already a similar suggestion to this on our forum I think, and you can find my reply where I explain why it's not a really good option.

Think of it as something similar to talents or masteries, but a bit less complex than that. If millions of retards on League of Legends could figure out how to use masteries, why wouldn't the average Necronian player be able to comprehend how this works? Imo it's a nice way to alter your character to your will, adds a much better meaning to food (and cooking) than if it was used like in regular tibia, and i'll try to summarize and present the idea via the beginning tutorial in a really friendly, non-complex way so that it will be easy to understand for everyone.

Well there was a major website update today, along with the update of our mapping thread on OTLand, so check it out if you're interested in how we're doing! :)

Links are here:
Website update - here
New mapping screenshots - here

A server I would like to test some day, made a minor donation to support your work. :cool:

Back