• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Looks better and better guys, patiently waiting.

Just wondering, don't need details but is the workflow being handled well? You said that if everything went as planned, the release was near December?

Any updates? Are you guys almost finished with the core? Working on additional, supplementary things? Polishing?

Thanks.

Well, at the moment we're handling the classes. Once that is done, we will jump onto the mainland content to fix up and change the existing content a bit (to fit our current standards) and after that's done, we'll consider releasing the game with constant updates unlocking more story on Tjenn'Lunar every week or two. However, these are still rough plans, don't know how much time it will take to execute them. It's going well though, we'll keep you guys updated.

Check out our freshly redesigned wiki and make some contributions if you have access to the closed beta!
However, we kindly ask that you do not post any quest spoilers or NPC transcripts.

This wiki is a fan-made project which we will officially support as long as no rules such as the one I just mentioned are not broken. And many thanks go to the fans who have contributed to it so far.

For those interested, tonight we're working on the Wildheart class which will get a new set of forms/spells including shapeshifting to a Brown Wolf, Hyaena, Centipede, Bear, Sea Serpent and Elephant - each of which has their own passive ability accompanied by 5 abilities that unlock progressively.

There will also be purchasable skins for these creatures/outfits, as well as the outfits of all other classes.
I've also decided that we will have spell skins, which will change and upgrade the looks of spells (but the damage/effect will still be the same).

We currently have no plans to release new beta keys with an exception of handing them out as sponsorship for twitch.tv streams. (If they have a decent amount of viewers of course)

The wildheart reveal will be posted once all spells are finished.

For those interested, tonight we're working on the Wildheart class which will get a new set of forms/spells including shapeshifting to a Brown Wolf, Hyaena, Centipede, Bear, Sea Serpent and Elephant - each of which has their own passive ability accompanied by 5 abilities that unlock progressively.

There will also be purchasable skins for these creatures/outfits, as well as the outfits of all other classes.
I've also decided that we will have spell skins, which will change and upgrade the looks of spells (but the damage/effect will still be the same).

We currently have no plans to release new beta keys with an exception of handing them out as sponsorship for twitch.tv streams. (If they have a decent amount of viewers of course)

So there will be a spell skin?? Ofc I want to think it will be only casted by (mages) or for all vocation?, It's amazing that idea since if there will be different spell effects, that will make the game way fun!

Greetings, Liro.

So there will be a spell skin?? Ofc I want to think it will be only casted by (mages) or for all vocation?, It's amazing that idea since if there will be different spell effects, that will make the game way fun!

Greetings, Liro.

Yes, there will be skins for many spells and outfits, and later pets.

the different skins of spells is a cool and unique idea! wouldn't expect less ofc ^^

will the wildheart be a hybrid class that can play every role in combat depending on which form it's in ?

the different skins of spells is a cool and unique idea! wouldn't expect less ofc ^^

will the wildheart be a hybrid class that can play every role in combat depending on which form it's in ?

That's the idea pretty much. I apologize for not updating on time, I had one day of school work and then my system crashed. I've successfully recovered today so I will continue working. :(

A quick announcement.

During today (November 17th), our hosting service will be undergoing a maintenance that will render the game and our website inaccessible.

We are looking forward to seeing what you think of the Wildheart class which will be revealed very soon.

I do believe Shadow, something happen to your server host last night...

Feel special... my first post and account created just to post this message.!

The server is back up!

Regards from Funkenerg where I'm testing wildheart abilities right now!

IhSB4qr.png

Back