• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

if it takes abit longer will the day it ends extend abit?

Yes actually, the event will last 7 days starting from the moment when the open beta goes live.

damn........ You guys went ham............... Great job. loss of words. Wish you the utmost success..

Thanks mate.

How do you guys start it I mean you reset the others ppl chars who already got a key and played before or you just let new player join?

How do you guys start it I mean you reset the others ppl chars who already got a key and played before or you just let new player join?
We will have a separate database for the open beta. Players that had access to the closed beta will still have their accounts and characters but their progress won't be saved. During the open beta you won't need a key to make an account. More information about this should come in the news article Shiva is creating.

doesnt work for me either and when i exctracted the client it says necronia exe missing or smt

EDIT: Im downloading a newer archive of yours it got 5 more mb or smt lol lets try

On Website under characters it says: Our account contains 1 character(s). You don't have any characters. Why don't you create one?

dafug?

Don't mind that, this website will be swapped with a new upgraded one very soon thanks to @Cornex and all such bugs will be gone.

gUZB6CP.png

Back