• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I bought access and ahve the client, but im not sure what my username and pw are?

Otfans search doesn't seem to work either. It just times out.

Last edited:
I bought access and ahve the client, but im not sure what my username and pw are?

Otfans search doesn't seem to work either. It just times out.
Once you have the code off of the site (OpenTibiaSite) you enter that when making an account.

Once you have the code off of the site (OpenTibiaSite) you enter that when making an account.
What code? Where do I make an account ?

Sorry if I am just being stupid here, but I am lost.

Edit:

OK I found the code. I still need to figure out where I put it.

Edit2: Found the Necronia website. All is clear now, the fog has been lifted :)

Once you pay for a beta key off of the OpenTibia site (Should be under client area), it will give you one so you can make your account and play.
I didn't know that o_O I really want to try this server... Do you know if the ping is too high to players from south america?

I didn't know that o_O I really want to try this server... Do you know if the ping is too high to players from south america?
I do not know. Your best bet to have an answer is to ping 146.0.40.133. Post your results so we can have a future reference.

206 ms, that's still like 40/60+ above the average :(
I'm still interested tho, Maybe tomorrow I'll buy a key :D

This is one of the best OT's I have ever seen in the 9 years I have been playing open tibia servers. Just incredible/10.

This is one of the best OT's I have ever seen in the 9 years I have been playing open tibia servers. Just incredible/10.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. There was some debugging and testing yesterday and today which might have made your character spam some messages but I believe that will be sorted out soon. Remember to report all bugs via ctrl+Z and have a good time! :)

Hopefully this will start this summer.

That's the plan!

206 is a bit above the "comfortable zone", but hopefully you'll be able to play normally if you decide to get into the beta. :|

The server is hosted in Germany, for future reference.

Try and use pingzapper or similar application to improve the routing to the server(from your end).

I just bought the key and enter the game!
Pd: I hope you don't get any trouble with Erra or Within The Ruins lol

I just bought the key and enter the game!
Pd: I hope you don't get any trouble with Erra or Within The Ruins lol

Welcome then!
The music/images are just a temporary solution until we collect enough fitting art and music that we can use without having to worry about copyright. But yes, hopefully nothing happens until then regarding these few assets.

Did something happen? I can't log in anymore(Invalid account name). And the website has no news.

Did something happen? I can't log in anymore(Invalid account name). And the website has no news.
Currently we are having some database issues regarding the PhPMyAdmin page. Your account is safe, and will able to be logged on within today or tomorrow.

Excited to share some mini sneak-peeks of stuff I'm working on
(this is on Avernum).

Get a membership in the library and read the books there, or buy your own copies and read them in the comfort of your own home. We have many interesting stories and books to offer!

zGSGQMs.gif

Help out the locals by offering a hand with their everyday problems... even the school janitor.

4NyZrKj.gif

WsE42sO.gif

Interact with NPCs in a new way. They'll try to get to know you and your decisions and replies will be remembered. Experience all kinds of behavior in townsfolk. Make allies or enemies, hear what they have to say about the other people in town...

Manal investigates my interests in order to determine which gift fits me the best.
qi9qy1i.gif

Martha is here to tell my fortune every day. In case something bad is about to happen, I want to be aware of it!
z5YOyEX.gif

Gareth is a pretty cool guy to talk to. He is hilarious, but he underestimates me because I am a "wizard".
Perhaps one day, I can show him my true worth.
DA0WUAI.gif

Back