• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

NPC's have though life.
Either take dump into fountain or carbage bin

Still no date to become a free server? Because this is pretty much pay to play lal

Still no date to become a free server? Because this is pretty much pay to play lal

I've said it a thousand times, but I'll repeat once more just for the record:

Once the server is finished and released, it will always be free to play. We're working towards reaching that goal sometime this summer. Right now, you have the possibility of getting a beta key in exchange for a modest donation which helps us maintain the costs of the server, and assures that you contributed at all if you join the test server. Many people come to the test server but they don't actually report, contribute or give feedback. They just come to play. This donation ensures that there is at least some form of contribution even if you won't be a proper tester. We believe this is fair for both sides.

NPC's have though life.
Either take dump into fountain or carbage bin

I'm sure the janitor would prefer the bottomless garbage bins of Tibia as toilets, but guy's living a hard life unfortunately.

cant you add a image of a toilet in the client? XD

Will probably be done sometime, but for now we're using what we can :D

How does berserkers rage system work? What happens when I get it to 100?

You go insane and rip your own head off and die upon receiving a message saying "You just went full beserk! Never go full bezerk!"

You go insane and rip your own head off and die upon receiving a message saying "You just went full beserk! Never go full bezerk!"
good idea. wrote down new knight spell.

It fills up as you attack and participate in combat. Various berserker spells become better the higher the value of your rage bar is. On maximum rage (100), the bar locks itself, and all of your spells gain the "Enraged" buff. Each spell gets a new powerful bonus in "Enraged" mode (you can read this in their descriptions). Once you cast an "Enraged" spell, your rage bar resets to 0.

Thanks Shiva. I like berserker but it feels like it takes a long time to fill the bar.

Back