• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I'm currently working on an advertisement thread so we can have this one discontinued. It has been a good run of 79 pages full of content, discussion and ideas, just shows how far we've come from the time when it was first created. Looking forward to what's ahead of us!

Cant wait ^^
Gonna join for sure, the hype is real :D

See you there then! :D

You can go to this thread: https://otland.net/threads/germany-necronia-custom-client-open-beta-21st-december-xmas-event.238908/ to learn more about it.
Today, in about 4 hours, the beta-key requirement for account registration will be removed, so you will be able to register an account and download the client to play.
Keep in mind, this is an open beta, not an official release.
Oh thanks, I just asked because I've tried to register and I needed the beta key ... Good to know that it'll be removed soon :D
See you there!

Small announcement!

Beta will begin in around 2 hours. I will post here when the client download (1.19) is available and beta key registration is removed.
Christmas events (raids, santa claus, etc.) will not begin until tomorrow, to give everyone 1 day to adapt and level up a little before the festive activities start!
However, other christmas stuff like recipes, snowball fights, etc. will be available tonight.

See you all there soon!

Nice :) I will play. Hey @Shadowsong , can you do a review about classes (in High-level characters) like in your video of Saint class?

Nice :) I will play. Hey @Shadowsong , can you do a review about classes (in High-level characters) like in your video of Saint class?

We are planning to do this for all the classes, however as you can imagine, we're a bit tight with time right now. Probably will have more time to do it when the entire christmas event blows over.

We are currently trying to compile the client for DirectX9 as well, so people with weaker graphic cards may attempt playing as well.
(No idea yet how this will affect the use of shaders ingame, you will have to report problems to us).

It might take a bit more time to do that.

Once it's done, we'll upload all the clients and release the beta, so hold on! c:

Back