• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Awesome! i got the chance to play this for the week it was open last christmas and im very glad to hear its gona be available soon, im just wondering how to get my account back as i havnt played since then :p i was Injek.

Like I replied to someone earlier on our forum today, those accounts are not in this database anymore, and we can't import them from the old open-beta one because our old host is dead and so are the files on it. You will have to create a new account/character.

Like I replied to someone earlier on our forum today, those accounts are not in this database anymore, and we can't import them from the old open-beta one because our old host is dead and so are the files on it. You will have to create a new account/character.
oh darn, rip beta medal, anyways im pumped to play it again! Ill see you guys around.

Don't know, lost my sockets, artifacts and relics.

Ah, I suppose you haven't logged on since the linux migration a few weeks ago? That happened to everyone, and we've dealt with the situation since. I believe you received some compensation items, which should be enough to get you started again. But of course, if you don't wanna play like that, that's your decision.

Here is a sneak peek of a system I've been working on. It's originally made for Ethraeum (my other project), but it will be used on Necronia as well. All you old fans can look forward to the sequel of the Dreaded Coral storyline!
I've been testing it out a lot and it's really fun and changes the whole way the game is played. I reckon on Necronia we'll be able to modify it even further because Ethraeum doesn't support custom sprites, so we'll see what comes of that.
Anyway, enjoy!

I amazed with things you guys come up with. This is very next gen quality out there on OtLand.
100th post with your project, yay! :')

So i get both medals cuz i did both ? :D
No, it is stated that if you were on closed beta, you will only get a closed beta medal, and open-beta testers will get an open beta one (which is essentially a smaller/less good looking closed-beta medal).

I amazed with things you guys come up with. This is very next gen quality out there on OtLand.
100th post with your project, yay! :')
Thanks @TheMyth :D

Here is a sneak peek of a system I've been working on. It's originally made for Ethraeum (my other project), but it will be used on Necronia as well. All you old fans can look forward to the sequel of the Dreaded Coral storyline!
I've been testing it out a lot and it's really fun and changes the whole way the game is played. I reckon on Necronia we'll be able to modify it even further because Ethraeum doesn't support custom sprites, so we'll see what comes of that.
Anyway, enjoy!

Fucking awesome o0
maybe you could put some different weapons on the boat?
e.g explosion, gunfire, laser? could be very epic xD

Fucking awesome o0
maybe you could put some different weapons on the boat?
e.g explosion, gunfire, laser? could be very epic xD

You can already change your weapon, as you can probably notice in the video, there's the mud-blast (green effect/earth damage), bullet, cannon ball, etc.

Or if you mean visually upgrading your canon to look like something badass, on Necronia, we can do that most likely, because we can use custom sprites here.
On Ethraeum it's highly unlikely because of the lack of sprites and the hassle to add each new component as an additional item on the boat.

Here's more information following our recent announcement of the open beta. If you are one of those people who always wanted to try Necronia out and see what all the fuss is about, but couldn't due to the beta-key requirement, now's your chance to join in during the greatest annual event on Necronia, have fun and help see us through this final period of development before the game is released.

As some of you may have noticed about a week ago, your client updated to 1.18, however, due to our fault, the login screen version text will still display it as 1.17. This will be fixed in the next client update (1.19).
So, let's talk about what has changed so far and what's going to happen next.

Melumelia

Last night, Melumelia has been implemented and will be receiving some more changes including a territory expansion in another update soon.
The area is filled with new monsters and offers you your first encounter with the very dangerous Lunar Elves!

25tX5MB.png

If you ever wondered if the grass is greener on the other side of the bridge in the druid forest near Conqueria, you'll be surprised to find that it is actually blue.
Some new NPCs are ready to tell you more about Melumelia and how it came to be what it is, but none of them will tell you that the island is much more dangerous than you'd expect from something situated so near to the main city. You'll face Lunar Elves, Dragonflies and life devouring trees from your worst nightmares.

rBk9Urg.png

vuqzgur.png

It's up to you to explore and try to bring order in the chaotic meadows of Melumelia, and take your second step toward the war on Elves.
Discover a bunch of new items that are now available, some of which can be seen below.

CCFMfcP.png

Isle Effluvius
If you're a person that likes to peep through the keyhole to see what awaits on the other side of the door, here's your keyhole to the very toxic Isle Effluvius. Although the door is still currently locked, we are finishing up this scripted dungeon raid as we speak, and preparing it for you to experience.

yMFs4ZH.png

Will you be able to withstand the evil that's sealed away in a dark castle on the island which single-handedly corrupted the entire Stinkraw Swamp?

GzpaesE.png

Or are you only looking forward to finally destroying a rift and giving those voidlings a taste of their medicine? Discover more through new quests in the [Void Devours] questline coming very soon!

YvhLJrw.png

See you on Necronia!

nteam.png

Back