• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Do you know that the beta starts on Friday or are you just assuming? :p

Just wondering, since they stated that it will be launched sometime between the 20th-30th June earlier
I was actually to excited and read it wrong, I thought it started exactly on the 20th xD but yeah anywhere from 20th-30th :p

I feel like some of the people accepted have no experience with Necronia and are just going to play the beta as a normal server.... Oh well goodluck hope I'm not right
Well looking at the list I can tell that at least half of the players are one's that have experience with Necronia. As for the rest I'm sure they had a well written application.

Its all about who kissed shivas bum the most:) by doing that means the one who put most dedication into his application form:)

Or gave tarjei most burns to keep on scripting :D

Last edited:
Unfortunately none of beta testers sent me burn :(. Yellowhat you made that I come with this idea:
we should open second donation page-"Send Tarjei a bottle of burn to keep his work efficient *click*" xD
By the way, I bet you wanted me to give you a share ?:rolleyes:

I was actually to excited and read it wrong, I thought it started exactly on the 20th xD but yeah anywhere from 20th-30th :p

Well looking at the list I can tell that at least half of the players are one's that have experience with Necronia. As for the rest I'm sure they had a well written application.
Only 3 player who didn't played necronia got accepted -.-

Waiting for the beta test
BGkUB2xCAAE3C1a.jpg:large

I am Happy Because I Didn't Get Chosen In First round of beta applications Because They Have To Wait :D If There's a Second Round They Will Rush In When They Get Beta Keys :D

We are waiting
clear.png
clear.png
our head will change to skull from waiting
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:eek:
clear.png

Back