• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Would be nice to hear something from one of the devs regarding when the beta opens thou..

Not saying they've done a bad job informing us, since I understand that the work with the server itself swallows A LOT of time, but someone of em could've at least written ONE post during these 10 days when they THINK it might open.

Would be nice to hear something from one of the devs regarding when the beta opens thou..

Not saying they've done a bad job informing us, since I understand that the work with the server itself swallows A LOT of time, but someone of em could've at least written ONE post during these 10 days when they THINK it might open.

Sorry, we actually try to stay in touch with the community as much as we can + we always check our e-mails so if you really want an answer badly, you can always use this to ask a question.

To anyone wondering, I am currently finishing some content patches and am about to go sleep in a hour- when I wake up, Tarjei and I will take a few hours to prepare the launch and we will put the client download on our website when we're done. More information will be posted on our forum and website later.

Also, on top of Shiva's post: The best way to get a hold of the beta community (people who are usually kept in the loop) is to use our forums. I also check the forums several times a day and will typically give an answer to such a question. If I don't answer it someone among the community will.
Make sure to check all of the Necronia sources for information regarding the beta.

Sorry, we actually try to stay in touch with the community as much as we can + we always check our e-mails so if you really want an answer badly, you can always use this to ask a question.

To anyone wondering, I am currently finishing some content patches and am about to go sleep in a hour- when I wake up, Tarjei and I will take a few hours to prepare the launch and we will put the client download on our website when we're done. More information will be posted on our forum and website later.

Thanks for the quick answer :) However, no need to excuse yourself Shiva, my post wasn't intended to be taken as criticism. Simply a thought put out in words.

Also, on top of Shiva's post: The best way to get a hold of the beta community (people who are usually kept in the loop) is to use our forums. I also check the forums several times a day and will typically give an answer to such a question. If I don't answer it someone among the community will.
Make sure to check all of the Necronia sources for information regarding the beta.

I usually read your forums once or twice a day (or at least check if anything new has come up). Thanks for the heads up thou!

@topic - Really amped about the beta! Didn't get chosen as a beta tester from the beta applications, but I couldn't keep my hands away from it so I decided to buy one..I mean heck..TAKE MY MONEY, I JUST WANNA TRY THIS OUT! XD

Well, like Ceejzor said - the closed beta started today and we have already found numerous bugs and crashes as well as fixed that many. We'll be fixing everything over time, until then hopefully, you'll manage to find all faults and have some fun if the crashes don't frustrate you too much.

For everyone interested, more info can be found on our website and forum.
Here are some screenshots from right now:

5d1a8478e1.png

01db194562.png

8f6360d5c4.png

@Shadowsong

Are there still room to QA-test your server?
Or beta-test, whatever people call it.

- Best regards
Rune Marcuslund

There are still like 4 beta keys left that are to be given away to donators, and that's pretty much the only way to get in at the moment. :\

Can't download the client, is the client supposed to be downloaded only by beta testers?

The downloaded file "necroniaclient.invalid.to.1.0.0.wyu" failed the Adler32 validation.

The client can also be downloaded here in case you get that error. I don't recommend downloading the client unless you have a beta key, otherwise you will be looking at the main menu.

I filled out the contact form on your website a few days ago. Haven't heard back yet. Would love some feedback.

Thank you,
J.Dre

P.S. Nice project. Love the creativity.

I filled out the contact form on your website a few days ago. Haven't heard back yet. Would love some feedback.

Thank you,
J.Dre

P.S. Nice project. Love the creativity.

Thanks J. Dre!
I am aware that we have received your application but in all this chaos, I never got around to read it. It is highly unlikely that we can initiate anyone into the team during the beta, but we'll let you know you more once your application is processed.

Due to a high demand, the amount of testers online at any given time (which kind of decreased a bit), the good advertising, and ultimately the great testing work done by current testers - we have restocked the OpenTibia store with additional 20 beta keys so more of you can join us and help to test this out/improve the server further.

hoping everyone is doing their job xD following the stream whenever i can to just get sneak at the server ^^

How's the Beta going/gone? I'm back from army now anyway (ish). Would love to see some pics of what it's like nowadays..

we are slowly getting there, so far about 60% of reported bugs got fixed guys are really working hard so give them abit room shall we? :) I just really hope that in next two weeks we will be able to get to mainland and then people will start streaming again cause so far everything has been shown :(

Back