• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Well so far I must say its very hard to play the regen is very slow then you have no money for hp regen items or torches "cuz you cant see anything without " 40 gold for torch is alot for lvl 4 then as ranger you need stones stones need mana and you just dont have that all lol = cant play, 2 things you can do reduce price of torch from 40 gold to 5-10 or put a light spell in that cost 5 mana and is same as a torch. I cant really play its to difficult

Hi =)

Just made an account on Necronia and updated the client but right when opening the client it said that I needed to update my graphics card. My graphics card is however up to date I am just guessing it's my computer because it is a few years old. If anyone else has this issue or knows any way of solving it, let me know!

Hi =)

Just made an account on Necronia and updated the client but right when opening the client it said that I needed to update my graphics card. My graphics card is however up to date I am just guessing it's my computer because it is a few years old. If anyone else has this issue or knows any way of solving it, let me know!

1 options , buy new pc cuz u got wooden pc or 2 option fix the driver also we cant help if you give us that less information tell me your Pc system information and which graphic card you got.

Well so far I must say its very hard to play the regen is very slow then you have no money for hp regen items or torches "cuz you cant see anything without " 40 gold for torch is alot for lvl 4 then as ranger you need stones stones need mana and you just dont have that all lol = cant play, 2 things you can do reduce price of torch from 40 gold to 5-10 or put a light spell in that cost 5 mana and is same as a torch. I cant really play its to difficult

I have a ranger lvl 5 and I'm doing pretty well.

I have a ranger lvl 5 and I'm doing pretty well.

Ye its still to hard for low lvls if you are out of stones got no wep besides slingshot and no mana and no torch its just annoying would be good if we could have a light spell ^^

Last edited:
It's back up now.

I don't know what to do, I'm supposed to fix a few scripts so we can run the christmas raids, but my wooden laptop keeps overheating and my computer is completely destroyed out of nowhere (on the day when we released). Seems like Jesus Christ doesn't like Necronia. Won't stop me from trying, gonna try to work on this laptop again and get the raids going.

See you guys ingame today, especially tonight! :)

I think you can only do that via windows emulators on MAC for now. We don't have a compiled MAC version.

We are planning to release it however, for the official version.

You need to help the lower levels, they really need some guiding. A chain of quests that leads you all the way to level 10-15-20.. i got stuck at level 4, no light, mana won't regen, no food etc. sometimes the map feels too crowded (detail wise) and makes it annoying/difficult to navigate, but this is all @ low level, I gave up after an hour or 2 of struggling.. perhaps its just me, then again, I haven't played tibia in years

p.s. i took a ranger, going to give it a try later with a warrior, hopefully it'll work out better

Everyone complaining about it being "to hard" are the reasons why there is no challenging servers anymore. You guys don't take the time to learn which makes the servers have low population and fail.

You need to help the lower levels, they really need some guiding. A chain of quests that leads you all the way to level 10-15-20.. i got stuck at level 4, no light, mana won't regen, no food etc. sometimes the map feels too crowded (detail wise) and makes it annoying/difficult to navigate, but this is all @ low level, I gave up after an hour or 2 of struggling.. perhaps its just me, then again, I haven't played tibia in years

p.s. i took a ranger, going to give it a try later with a warrior, hopefully it'll work out better

The only thing I definitely agree on is that we need to include more "introductory" elements and guides for every detail. We will do that as soon as the crowd is gone as we have other more critical things to fix now and this is just beta. Some people seem to be confused by some things that should be clear enough. If you need any help at all, just ask on the Help channel for now.

Light = Will be made a bit easier to obtain for the low levels. There are alternative light sources to torches on a bit higher level.
Regen = We made most monsters drop particles and food, both of which should help your hunts tremendously regen-wise. You can also buy mana grapes / vitoa cocktails for mp/hp regen from Yonkal, or eat berries. Keep in mind that your regeneration is higher the better your organism stats are.

You can read more about that in this window over here. You can open this window in your APO.

FBrB3cz.png

And about the map, it might look a bit too much right now since we added the elements of snow to the already detailed map during this event. Should be fine in the hunting places.

And yes, it's supposed to be difficult, so there's an element of that in all of this too. Worst case scenario, grab a buddy and party up. It will be much easier.

This isn't just some ordinary tibia server. You can't just join and expect to fly through everything with flying colors. If you guys think it's hard right now, when closed beta first came out it was even harder(to a certain point) and people still managed. You just need to invest some time, if you're a warrior you could go full defense and train skills on rats. If you're a mage spend some time and train your magic level. I will say that it does get easier as you progress.

Tried it and I must say I totally agree with this:

Clarity is one of the most important things for a player, try to adjust that (for example the extra character stats is spammed... try to make it simple aspect-wise please).
Just make things clear: make the GUI clear, remove useless things... (images, pixels, etc...) and the map too (remove details, too many); and it's gonna be perfect.
It's really not hard at all but it's not clear. I gave up too after like an hour and a half.

Just listen to the comments here and above and try to do something. That's all I can say.

We will do some simplification to appeal to the lazier or confused masses, and we'll improve the starting section to include more guides for the beginners.
I was aware of the latter even before the open beta started, but had no time to make an update to that. Then it was the "would we rather release but without those extra tutorials, or not release at all and keep working", you know. And we really wanted to release the game so some people who waited long for it can try it out a bit.

It's beta after all, so everything is subject to change.

To whom it may concern and for what it's worth, keeping what I said in mind, try to enjoy the finer part of the game which is the gameplay and the events / fun with other players. Thankfully, many have been able to do that already.

Thanks for your criticism and @prostupulii thank you too.

Everyone complaining about it being "to hard" are the reasons why there is no challenging servers anymore. You guys don't take the time to learn which makes the servers have low population and fail.

It's not hard. It's just fucking boring running around having no clue what you're doing or what you're supposed to do. There's nothing challenging in that.

It's not hard. It's just fucking boring running around having no clue what you're doing or what you're supposed to do. There's nothing challenging in that.

Couldn't put it better myself, played for 30 minutes and had no fucking clue what was going on so I just exit the client lol

Couldn't put it better myself, played for 30 minutes and had no fucking clue what was going on so I just exit the client lol

As soon as you exit the temple, you get about 8-10 quests unlocked and quest log entries with more information.
You get instructions on how to use your weapon in the weapon chest, and wherever you exit the village, there are monsters waiting for you. Obviously the first place to is the sewers. Is it that hard?

Or you're one of those people who don't read anything at all and expect to magically start achieving things. Just talked to 2 people who seem to be playing tibia/necronia for the first time in their life, didn't even know how to use a shovel, and they're doing a better job than you. Keep up.

Back