• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a Necronia development stream where I talk with you guys as I make content for an update so you can see what the process looks like and how we test things?
That is also big yes from me. You could sync it with stream beta key giveaway you mentioned.

Yes. I kinda wanted to do it tonight. I already set up OBS and everything, but the problem is, I'm at my mom's place at the moment and I have a little sister, and the two of them are just screaming 24/7, I would not be able to speak at all without super annoying background noise and whatnot. I'll either set up the stream when they go somewhere, or when I'm back at my place next month, OR if you guys are okay with it, just set up the stream without speaking with a mic. but typing instead.

If you are giving option to stream anyway then I would vote yes anyway, because next month sounds kind of late :p
But it is me, you will decide and let's see what do other people think.

I know it might be really late for some of you at that time, but in about 4 hours I will put up a stream of Necronia development that you can check out if you're interested.
I'll be writing an extensive npc script with various missions (TFS 0.3.6 lua) and testing some other stuff on the server, and I'll probably be able to speak (mumble_quietly.wav)
So if you're available at the time and got nothing better to do, I think it's gonna be pretty fun/informative and will give a sneak peek at Necronia for those who want to see what's up.

I doubt there will be a lot of viewers at that time, so there probably won't be a key giveaway, but I'll consider it if the views reach a certain number.

So far I've done the introduction/first mission, and I'll be building upon that.

GOhzxvH.png

I just read this when I was about to go sleep... Guess I'm not, lol.
Hahah, well no need to tire yourself because of it, i'll definitely stream more in the future. I gotta test things out tonight too, there might be a bit of an inconvenience when switching windows (because for some reason, OBS won't let me record full screen D; )

We'll see, I'm setting up atm, might take some 20 mins more.

Last edited:
Hmm, can get my character list, but for some reason can't enter game. Already for some time.

Back