• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Revamp ♦ Mapping Thread

Holy guacamole! This is amazing!

Then join us!

Sure we need some jungle ruins ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hue hue hue ty ;) last screen is mine :> maybe ill lower tree 1 floor so it shows full idk xD

- - - Updated - - -

Also shiva i fucking love diabolic warrior outfit!

to me, it looks like something cipsoft would make

Is that supposed to be an insult? 'Cause cipsoft sure does make some damn shitty maps :(

Also thanks for the comments everyone, I'm glad you enjoy the pics. That last one was mapped by GhostX, I forgot to mention that. (soz bro, fixed it now, pls dont kil)
Will post more as we progress.

Also if anyone is interested in joining us as a mapper, you're more than welcome... I posted this on our other threads too but I guess it won't hurt to post it again, just click here and fill out the form.

Last edited:
Na u dont have to put credits man i don't care :> its still done by "necronia" team. I'd take the cipsoft comment as a praise bro- if someone said my project looked like something cipsoft would make i'd think they are stating it looks professionaly done(?) so id take it as positive

Na u dont have to put credits man i don't care :> its still done by "necronia" team. I'd take the cipsoft comment as a praise bro- if someone said my project looked like something cipsoft would make i'd think they are stating it looks professionaly done(?) so id take it as positive

As you say :3

well, I didn't say that Cipsoft's mapping is shitty );

Sorry for my misinterpretation then, I have a pretty twisted look at cipsoft's mapping. In this case, thank you, that's quite a compliment then. :w00t:

There will actually be an update today haha :p

- - - Updated - - -

If you check Necronia NW, I post stuff in the shoutbox - I posted there when the update will be :D

- - - Updated - - -

Some pictures from the latest update, check it out here to see more.

946219_577052618993123_2129535927_n.png

960114_577052632326455_1593568021_n.png

by GhostX:
600899_577052648993120_987950992_n.png
Just out of interest.. The seaguls shadow?!?! Explain please :>

But considering shadows can be done it was a question because i know the capacity of our programmer tarjei and with particles and shaders otclient can atleast do it from light perspective.

It was photoshoped for cool looks indeed, but there's no doubt Tarjei could make that. Tho I'm not sure if we want shadows seriously, they're completely unnecessary for a game of this graphic caliber, probably would even be annoying :p

But considering shadows can be done it was a question because i know the capacity of our programmer tarjei and with particles and shaders otclient can atleast do it from light perspective.

Actually that's a good idea. :D

My first thought was that oh he/she is using the new sprites so it's bound to look good, but your attention to detail and intuitive design make this mapping nothing short of epic in my book. Subscribed.

Back
Top Bottom