• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Revamp ♦ Mapping Thread

I really think that this looks good, even though I'm not a huge fan of the new mountain sprites. But well, they go very well along to the swampy stuff (just as they are ment to). Keep it up! :D

Why thank you gentlemen, I will try to improve further as some of mistakes have been pointed out to me, but it's still really sticking to the swamp theme since the beginning, and I must use some new stuff to vary it, can't just be a big same swamp everywhere. Glad you liked it though. Next up should be some of GhostX's work if he's done with what he should have been up 'til now.

Currently revamping venoma town, abut 50% done, I'll post more screenshots when it's finished (probably by the end of this weekend). This just a little bump. Anyway, some players said that they wouldn't like Venoma to be revamped in such a way as Venore was, but I think this would really fit the theme and it just looks much better than those old tibia sprites (walls, terrains, etc..) made back in 2002.

3-10_zps98b6143d.png

1-15_zps308791eb.png

Also about pictures of Tjenn'Lunar - I and GhostX agreed that won't be happening. Eventually one or two, but we'll keep most of it unrevealed until the very end.

I guess venoma is our venore! But i really love this revamp it fits and looks so much better than before bro! Nice. Ill probs be on skype later tonight so ill send u the latest then :)

The pictures look awesome, keep up the good work! I'm so hyped up to play this can't wait!

Venoma in my opinion used to be such a eye sore.. a total headache! The streets will still be small n annoying but at least now it will be beautiful to look at :D

Here is the freshest and the last of Venoma City I'll post, from today's update:

f0pufb.jpg

538132_544235405608178_1862586477_n.png

563194_544232368941815_1306920714_n.png

17099_544232482275137_343422385_n.png

379207_544232578941794_2080114497_n.png

581336_544232455608473_2124949063_n.png

480890_544232585608460_230358426_n.png

Experimented a lot, I hope there will be some feedback and I will accept negative comments, I am sure some may not like this at all, it was very weird for me to map with these sprites but in the end, it looks awesome (imo).

You always do a good job Shiva! The pictures look awesome but I feel like there's to many screenshots just about enoma, I just personaly don't like swampy cities. It would be nice to see some screens of other cites and other things. Anyway nice job and keep it up can't wait!

Actually you are both wrong. This is a custom spr and dat with 9.81 sprites being uploaded on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Afaik this server is still on 9.6. Was 8.6 but more sprites meant having to upgrade.

You always do a good job Shiva! The pictures look awesome but I feel like there's to many screenshots just about enoma, I just personaly don't like swampy cities. It would be nice to see some screens of other cites and other things. Anyway nice job and keep it up can't wait!

Thanks Zasra! Anyway, yeah, I noted that on our forum that these were the last Venoma related pictures. I'll be moving on to new areas and themes now. :3

I hate you for being donor and being able to take ss ingame. >:

Wait what. Am I not supposed to do that? :0
The only thing I hate about taking them ingame is that I can't turn off player names in this version of OTC that I'm using, so if I put creatures on the screen their names would cover half of the details :(

Actually you are both wrong. This is a custom spr and dat with 9.81 sprites being uploaded on it.
- - - Updated - - -
Afaik this server is still on 9.6. Was 8.6 but more sprites meant having to upgrade.

Well I can clear up on this - the server engine is 8.54 but data and sprite file are heavily modified to contain all newest sprites + custom ones. And the client used is OTClient.

You make the pics live their own life. Some of the best things ive seen.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back