• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Revamp ♦ Mapping Thread

Here is a rather big update for the thread, enjoy! :)

Elvi'taar by Khan

t10_zps993e49ea.png

Tjennic Hills Cave by Blez

6_zpsebd427a4.png

Westjenn Woodglade by Noxiz

t8_zps5bf0fb4c.png

Westjenn Woodglade Camp by Alen

t9_zps4399bddd.png

Densefog Wetlands by Silence

7_zps08ae11af.png

Gloomfall Venodactyl Mountain by Shiva

t7_zps35feaee7.png

Gloomfall Watchtower by Shiva

t1_zps6d254375.png

t2_zpsb0dced03.png

Gloomfall Plains by Shiva

t3_zpsb176e204.png

Mausoleum of Suffering by Shiva

t6_zps5f243a36.png

Swampy Cave by Blez

4_zpsf68a8ea9.png

Vampire Lord Throneroom by Noxiz

t4_zpsbc6dd16c.png

Butchering Chamber by Shiva

t5_zps6a6b3ecd.png

Lol shiva your so sadistic! You are in love with torturing rooms aren't ya! :D

btw lovely maps! it's good you guys got such talented mappers working on the project..

Lol shiva your so sadistic! You are in love with torturing rooms aren't ya! :D

btw lovely maps! it's good you guys got such talented mappers working on the project..

Nooo :(
Well actually.. I did enjoy working on this grim area, but now i'm back to more colorful and less dark things :D Ty

Butchering Chamber reminds me Diablo I :)
Ah yes, it does remind of some scenery in Diablo now that you mention it. I guess that's a good thing, Diablo was awesome :3

Awesome.. ill take a free time at work when the server statr will come.

Hahah, just don't get fired and it's all good :p

Gimme the ground sprite from the Mausoleum
and the Elven Bridge :eek:

They're awsome :eek:

The mausoleum tile is not mine to give unfortunately, but I am planning to release quite a pack of useful mapping sprites soon on OTLand :3

Kris~

I guess I'm ready to be back on mapping. Please msg me via skype (heidan235).

(I'm downloading RME at the moment, starting to map something).

Everything looks amazing. It will be a such terrific map. Im looking forward to play on it.

Btw. You've got a little problem with your website ;)

Oh, well... Turns out our payment for it was due and I didn't notice (and pay for) it. Those that managed to load the website actually just loaded it from cache, website was offline. Should be fine now though ^_^

Approved ;)

I've just fallen in love with your web map exploration, awesome idea and realization. Have you thought about implementing cutscenes to OTC? Something like "King's Nightmare" would make a gameplay even more fascinating and more unique.

Approved ;)

I've just fallen in love with your web map exploration, awesome idea and realization. Have you thought about implementing cutscenes to OTC? Something like "King's Nightmare" would make a gameplay even more fascinating and more unique.

Yeah, I actually have, but we'll have to see how to pull that off the most efficient way. Either way, you can expect something like cutscenes ingame.

Back