• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

Hey that page neither works :S
EDIT: Anyway if you open the server and steel without working tell me how to play, where download client and this things :)

:/ when the server is coming up? :/ you need net SHiva

Yes I know , I'm in internet caffe sometimes while I'm out of net ...
But I am working hard at home , got new mounts , new maps , a lot of new quests and quest ideas and stuff .. i will bring new screenshots when Im back , i promise ;P

Added new pictures , gonna add new tomorrow.
Visit forum for exciting news and special rewards ingame for arcade points on forum!

Also the necronia story is now finished , all parts are released .. Soon a new trailer is coming out , over 15 mounts have been added .. blablabla , happy new year ^^ !!

I got internet back btw

! thx god!! :DDD, btw can you put hte story in another formath than doc? maybe note pad?

Looks like you went all-out here. I'm very impressed.

Red

The lastest pic to give you signs of life [ye , the project is still alive xD]:
http://www.fotorola.com/uploads/262e36a489.jpg

If you think you know what this trap rules are , or just wanna give a guess - you may win precious game points for unique ingame shopping later. Follow us on facebook to give a guess!! (The link is 2 posts above).

Have a nice day,
Necronia Team.

The lastest pic to give you signs of life [ye , the project is still alive xD]:
http://www.fotorola.com/uploads/262e36a489.jpg

If you think you know what this trap rules are , or just wanna give a guess - you may win precious game points for unique ingame shopping later. Follow us on facebook to give a guess!! (The link is 2 posts above).

Have a nice day,
Necronia Team.

nice pic :D

Back