• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

I added a new event on our forum , for all of those who want to win some points to spend ingame,
you may consider participating in such!

Also I will now refresh this thread a bit with new screenshots from recent test and stuff and newer minimap!

Fine, Fine, a bit paused due to real life problems , but we'll continue the work in few days.
Idk if I'm gonna update thread with any more screenshots to spoil all the amazing features 'cause we're planning to make a video about it. ;P

I cant wait to play this server (Will be the first server i play since like ~5 months or so) ^^
Altho i kinda dislike the mapping but i guess i have to put up with it cause i wanna play the server anyways :D
And why befriend with orcs, elves wud have been cooler! xD

Anyways, il be following :D

Got 5 days free over here so I'll work my ass off I guess.
It's now or never .. I'm sick of waiting for release myself , but there's always some things that keep coming up to be added. -_-

Back