• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

Hehe,ok I just want to be sure is it alive or not :p

I will play it for sure :D

And I really like those sprites:

039ff8e66c.jpg

Last edited:
It will be launched as soon as it can, they are just taking their time and making sure it works =)

kk, ty hey I have a question, how did they add another skull type? like blue skull and staff sign, like here:
8fd9193eab.jpg

can you guys teach how to do it or it's exclusive from necronia?

Heheheh , it's fairly just editing, think about it and you'll figure it out :D
Anyways , we've changed the staff sign and edited skulls a bit more, now they're looking different than on that picture, I'll maybe update that pic later or something , rly busy now :p

Maybe new screenshots tonight!
Stay tuned. ^^

hey shadow, I'm trying to add new skulls in my fun ot, but I have no idea how to do it.
And how can I do to set new skulls? like 3 frags= yellow skull 10 frags= green skull

I believe that you would need source editing to add new types of skull , and that frag stuff u are talking about would require some kind of scripts, which I don't know how to make. I'm a mapper/graphic designer, I can barely write/edit simplest .lua scripts or sources , so I don't know how you expect me to help D:

When I had old necronia online , I used to give release dates of updates and stuff , and always get late with them , so now I dont wanna make the same mistake and I'll say that I don't know... within month or few it should be steady and ready , but I don't know exactly the date .. I'll just feed you with teasers , hope you guys like it D:
^^

Back