• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

Moved to development.

Thx :p

And sorry about "copy style" , the style is offered for free use on freeforums.org so i wouldn't call it copying , there's hell lot forums with this style probably..

Its getting there.

Necro has grown so much from its old days with the tps on top of the dp.Now looking at it you have to explore to get around.Just the fine details on the map will make you want to stop and look.
Im Canop (if you played old necro you know me). I am a tutor for necro and i got first looks into the work Shiva has been doing.And the quality of the work is like no other.Its hard to believe how far its all come.But looking around the map and the size of it all is shocking. To the hunting places to citys Its hard to think its the same makers.All i got to say is if your not on for playing new necro just rember this. Its more then a game Its a world.:wub:

To say it short necro has gone so far and will keep going new world, new quest, new monsters, new spells, New friends.I get tired of seeing the same old same old there is a few ots out there that are new and good. And i can say this Necro will be one of them.

I look for the day i see you all playing when necro is done but untill then lets all wait for the next set of good pics (hint shiva hint)^^.

Back