• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a 8.0 map

keffaly

AlodrasRevenge.tk
Reaction score
Can someone maybey pass me a 8.0 edited evolutions 8.0 map with monster tps and stuff pls??? I rlly need it for my OT :)

and also can someone make me a custom client if u can private msg me please and when ur done upload it to speedyshare and ill see if it works :D

Well, the monster tps, are easy to do yourself, just make a tp and a flat land with monster spawns, however define "stuff".
Also the custom client, it's easy to make yourself, the sites name is forbidden but just google it and i'm sure you'll find what it is you're looking for ^^.

i already googled it i went to vapus im sry if thats the forbidden 1 idk but it didnt work i put in all the info and stuff and downloaded the client and it said theres a error...its aid pls reinstall the program and i tryed like 5 times and also map editor does NOT work on my computer for some reason on the remeres 8.0 it says that i need to find tibia 8.0 and i have it on my desktop and i search browse and i looked through EVERY single file you can browse for the tibia and i didnt see it once...i tryed thiS MANY times

i already googled it i went to vapus im sry if thats the forbidden 1 idk but it didnt work i put in all the info and stuff and downloaded the client and it said theres a error...its aid pls reinstall the program and i tryed like 5 times and also map editor does NOT work on my computer for some reason on the remeres 8.0 it says that i need to find tibia 8.0 and i have it on my desktop and i search browse and i looked through EVERY single file you can browse for the tibia and i didnt see it once...i tryed thiS MANY times
Did you put tibia.dat, tibia.spr in the folder for the custom client?

Back