• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Need A GM?

Omarino7

Mot Team
Reaction score
Rl Name: Alexander Gores

Nick in : Alexander

Experience: 3 years experince Gamemaster.
Other wanted jobs: Gamemaster or Community manager(forum)
What do you think about server: Its awesome, i like to play there, I will help alot, and i can play at school time and support players for 10 min to 1 hour in school i pretty active

Something about yourself: I'm 16 years old, I live in England and i'm very active in forums an in-game

Languages:
English,French,Spanish

What do you think about server: Its awesome, i like to play there, I will help alot, and i can play at school time and support players for 10 min to 1 hour in school i pretty active

Something about yourself: I'm 16 years old, I live in England and i'm very active in forums an in-game

Languages:
English,French,Spanish

Im confused, which server are you talking about?

Languages:
English,French,Spanish

Stolen by me -.-

Stolen by me -.-

Like he took a sentence said by a master.

Back