• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need a good experienced Mapper for Project

samme97

Zammez the Mapper
Reaction score
Hello, as the title says we need a good experienced mapper for our project. Project name Skultuna and hoster is located in Sweden. Me and the web-designer-mapper is Swedish too, and one from USA and one is from Africa or South America.

The Server will be on client 8.54 and you'll get 15% of the donations.

Now I want to know:
Your Age:
Your Experience:
How long have you been mapping?:
E-Mail: (write in PM if you want)

im just opened my ot but i do wanna help you. I'm polish but I have been living in USA for 12 years now, my english is perfect so no need to worry about that :p I am 16 years old I have been playing tibia for about 6 years, and i have been mapping for a little over 3. i had some breaks but if you wanna see my work just reply to this message, pm me, or contact me by email at [email protected]. you can send an email but i also have msn messenger if you have it you can im me :). peace out

well add me in msn so ill just take screenshots and paste it in.

Back