• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need a mapper for Unreal 2D OTS!

Looking for good maper? Who are you?

• Total voters
Okay.. these monster sprites dont fit the casual tibia style at all so you would better make completely new monster sprites or completely new custom map tiles ;)

ive told him that atleast, 70 times, he wonttake the advice, and he dosent sprite them, he finds them on google or uses a texture pack

hi and thanks for all advices. but i cannot change all graphics once time. i think people like advanced large graphics. i want to change this next time first i publicate that version for innovational theme. i tell last in this threat is no disscussion forum people . in this forum you can applicate. i have other topic in disscussion threat. thanks

@title you are speaking as if OTS are 3d lol

@OT saw parts of the vid and liked most of them and the song too :)

hi cyro and thanks for comment. i based for unreal game fps when i called this ots unreal 2d because its fps 3d and title like unreal climate. all of there have been changed soon its only earliest alpha version not ended. you ask you get answer. in our companion its possible very fast. ;)

u stole the cow sprite from krisow, u just sank from bad spriter to worthless in my list

@up please read the notification: it's texture for opensource using. I and you have the same permission for now. But new cow (blood cow) is restricted for all. You think all from google is restricted. If owner permise them, it allows to use for all people around the world. If you using commercial it is illegal, but if you using non-commercial it, it is legal. That's difference of all.

Last edited:
@modymoda, what is wrong with that? I regulary refreshing my subject within 3 days/4 days for post. I want to research all forum for mappers and scripters, not bad as I found inteligent scripter or good mapper.

ok each other have other opinion please do not talking about in thread which my team want get mappers. thanks
go to disscusion thread and give your opinion there. this is subject for applying for a position.

Back