• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need advice

kornholi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What should plugins info include?

Currently:
Code:
$pluginData = array
(
	'pluginName' => 'logManager',
	'pluginVersion' => '0.1',
	'pluginAuthor' => 'Kornholijo',
	'pluginDependancies' => array(),
	'pluginDescription' => 'Logs every logmessage to a file.'
);

Give me other technical ideas too, please :)

You should make the pluginAuthor to an array instead so people can base their plugins on other plugins and don't steal whole the credit, so old author name can be left there.. and the dependency system seems to be cool aswell, is it really spelled 'Depedancies' and not 'Dependencies'?

I can't really think of so many more things to add there, perhaps pluginPHPVersion so there won't be errors if someone use a plugin for PHP 6 with PHP 5? If the CMS will support many SQL engines, perhaps you should also add pluginSQLEngine as an array for the supported SQL engines.

pluginDate(when created first time), pluginType(?), pluginKeywords

I think you should dump all these "plugin", and call it Name instead of pluginName :p

Lol, actually I have no idea what these plugins are for, so I just gave some dumb ideas ^^

Back