• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need all for dedicated ot war! NEW PVP-E

I'd like to become a Gamemaster / tutor.
I dont have any screens to prove my skills, but im speaking fluent english and know the commands of a gamemaster. I guess im trustable incase i would become a gamemaster, though i cant prove it once again.
I am 17 years old and from germany, speaking a little french aswell. Also i spend alot of time infront of the pc so i would be online atleast 4h a day on your server.
Since i play tibia for around 5 years now, i know pretty much about it and if people ask questions i could surely answer most of them!

You can contact me on msn [[email protected]] or here on the forums. If you should add me on msn, write me a private message here before so I get informed.

Regards, Elitekek

[Edit] about the payment: I would do it for free as long as I would get free ingame items for a personal character :)

Refresh, come on - always searching people. Anyway searching scripers and mapper for another project too.

@Elitek, you are tutor now, I must see your behaviour on ots. Tutor don't have function [red color - /B], only gm.
Needing 9 tutors.
Tutor must help for now, other players. All players has grown (lvl,pk) under tutor's directives :D

Hey Everyone!

First off, My name is Jordan. I'm 17, and I've played tibia since 2008. I've played OTs since about 2010.

I love to play the game, I've become a TuTor on Tibia for about a year now, and am loving the experience of helping everyone. I've also done many things to do with scripting/Maping. I'm currently enrolled in a computer course where we design and have to make games and customize the game-play. This would be a great project for me, and It'd be helping my schooling to get into the gaming industry. If you are interested my main intention is to be a Gamemaster/God/Community Master. Whichever works.

What i want:
#Gamemaster/GOD/CM Position
#Time
#A Friendly team of people who know English, and other languages so i can communicate with them.

What you get:
#An experienced Tibia player, who would be interested in mapping and doing all sorts of things for you.
#A free service, as I do not need to be paid for this.
#A friendly player, who is from Canada. Who doesn't love Canadians?

MY Hobbies: Video Games.
#Contact

Email: [email protected]

Have a Good Day!

Last edited:
Back