• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with making ots on tibia 8.54

Albbiee

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I need some help. I bet with my friend that I'll make my own Naruto OTS till summer (so like 6 months) But the problem is that I cant find anywhere good tutorial just to make good ots on tibia 8.54! Can anyone help me sending some tuts or just teach me?

Hello Albbiee,

howcome can't you find a tutorial? Have you used the search function? The key for finding stuff is mainly not looking for EXACTLY what you need since it's your own idea but maybe getting to know what you want to do as a base and then build up on that?

Start out with this:
VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

Once you're done you'll probably have an idea of how things do work and then build up to your desired server, also make sure to learn a little bit of linux since hosting stuff on windows is really bad, just as an advice :)

You can also check the Tutorials board (Basic) for other tutorials you might find useful.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Back