• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with physical damage.

Zerity

Reaction score
On my server i can attack with wands and spells and it takes damage on my enemy, but with knights and paladin they never hit with physical damage like all weapons and bows/arrows/spear..

i have no idea what is wrong, i use cryingdamson server for 8.6 :)

Hey buddy I'm currently on a project using the same distro. I found a solution, if you've added "hitchance" to any item, remove it, or add the attribute key "hitchance
(an example of which can be seen on the Elven Bow / Golden Bow) and set the hitchance to a percent you would like to see (for example, saying hitchance 5 = 5% hit chance, ignoring skill).

So, items in which you have a 0% success rate in hitting, add the attribute key, and add the hitchance to a balanced percent.
Please also note with this distro: In regards to all percentiles in items.xml / movements, excluding hit chance, or other similar on-equip functions, anything that adds "max percent" will need to be set as <"do____MaxPercent = "105" > for 5%, not <"do___maxPercent = "5" > (<- will effectively set you to 5% of your max hp)

Hope this helps,
Falazen

Back