• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEED: House Key Buyer and Speed of Players ( always same )!

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says: I need two scripts

1. House KEY Buyer, how should it work?
You should use a key on a door then you bought the house... same as !buyhouse just as key ( item )

2. Speed of Players always same:
Players should always have the same speed limit doesnt matter if level 8 or 3402020

would be nice if someone could help me out, thanks <3 :D

I recommend you to update as soon as possible to TFS 1.x, is increasingly flexible to customizations. Several codes previously made in source are being migrated to Lua.

The problem is you dont know what I mean with easier..

its easier to add simple stuff in some scripts
its easier to create spells
its easier to find scripts for old tfs versions
and much more :p

The problem is you dont know what I mean with easier..

its easier to add simple stuff in some scripts
its easier to create spells
its easier to find scripts for old tfs versions
and much more :p
it seems you havent even tried 1.2 at all
if anything it's easier in 1.2 to add simple things
creating spells is the same process in 0.4 and 1.2
1.x+ gets more support than obsolete tfs versions, all of the scripts for old versions are years old, buggy, and badly written

i used to think 0.4 was easier than 1.2 until i actually tried it for 10 minutes, never switched back

So guys sry that I need to bump the 2 months old thread but I still need house key buyer... is it possible to do with with lua? or is source edit needed? ^^ im using tfs 0.4 rev 3884

Back