• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some help with dev-c++

Tjockis

Reaction score
So im sitting on a windows xp 64 bit and want some help with compiling.

I need someone that can help me with some codes if you want to help.

I need 0.3.6 forggoten server v8 codes.

First of all.

Walk trough players in pz.

Ye like it sounds. Walk trough ppls in protect zone. Evryone know what I mean I hope.

And I want the HP and MANA bar be % instand of numbers. I have the code but when I did the changes it crashes after some houers.
It can be that simple that I use the wrong compile setings cuz Im very new at this.

Would Like to know what the diffrens is betven GUI and CONSOL. Like I have understand is that GUI have more setings that reload pvp-e off and on and so on. But I can be wrong.

So I would be glad to get some help with this shit :p haha

And I want to say sorry for some miss spell words and so on. My english is not the best I know so u dont need to point it out , cuz I know allready ;)

Im from Sweden :)

for walkthrough players in pz already answered this in many threads :)
for mana and hp % i'm busy with exams so i hope someone can answer this
for gui and console << i know that gui has function on it , but i believe that console is faster :D >>

Back