• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need someone to help!.

Reaction score
Log on and talk to Frozen
IP:winterlandot.no-ip.org
Client:9.31
Account manager, and you cant pick a voc cause i got oracle set Thanks.​

I work alot so i cant really keep up with players if i was to host my server,
and i was wondering if someone would like to map,script and do other things for my server i will grant you ownership of the ot server to.
I cant really say i will give you money cause i dont like making tibia servers were people hafto pay to be good, cause it makes
iit unfair to the other players who get power abused and kill cause someone else is better then them.​

I did the whole server by myself at this point, and i dont rlly have much time to do anything else maby a few things here and there.

Screen Shots!.​

boss.jpg
Santa.jpg
Status Book.jpg
Starting Spot.jpg
trainers.jpg

Just private message me if your interested.

Information
Account Manager:Yes
Exp Rate:5 (Easy to level)
Skill/Magic Rate: About 30/40.
Trainers:Yes (you can also buy a tool for a low cost to fish some exp from the safety caps for 5 gold per use.
Spells/Runes:yes (but they will be custome)
Items:Every item will be custome in its own little way adding skills protection and rate's and special attacks.
Vocations:Wizard,Priest,Warrior,MarksMan,Brute
Wizard's:use magic and other magicle items.
Priest's:Use Magic,wands and some support spells to help out a team.
Warrior's:Use one handed Weapons and some attack spells and Healing potions.
MarksMan:Use Bows and arrows and some aoe and support spells.
Brute:Use Heavy 2handed weapons with a higher atk then the warriors weapons and they use some Attack Spells and lower healing Runes.

There will be another class coming out soon, it will be for Mining,Smithing,Forging,enchanting and making beginner none attributed equipment, they will have low HP/MP and will probly die alot trying to get a higher level to cast newer equipment spells, they will also be making buff runes (Buff: as in adding magic dmg, skills , shielding Mana and hp for a certain period of time. The map will be bigger and better as time goes on, i love to map and the mapping style is gunna be snow ice and water for the winter time.

Last edited:
Back