• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Needing GM

Aeonz

Banned User
Reaction score
Needing 1 extra GM

Real Map
all quests
all monsters
VIP island
rl raids(automated)
low exp
website to buy experience,skills,or items
real tibia trade over(may trade characters,skills,items,from real tibia).
oken,pyre,gengai,zao(almost complete)
war system
bounty hunter system
VIP system
tp scroll
exp scroll

GMs job: to make the server fun for all players
have help channel opened at all times
must be in gm isle 50% of the time/unless visiting players for a short period of time

stop hackers/botters

stay invisible
gms are not able to make items,complete quests,kill monsters/players,no cap

just rule enforcers.:p

add application here or message me at [email protected]

Name:
Why should we pick you:
Contact info:

*Team*
God Skulz(setup the server,quests,monsters,map,scripts,database,mapper,scripter,web designer)
God Annalise(mapper,part-time scripter)
God Tazia(Tracker,Scripter,par-time mapper)
CM Mariner(Mapper)[expert]
GM Tim (Mapper)[expert]
GM (open position)
Tutor (open position)
Tutor (open position)
Tutor (open position)

Server will be doing updates every month at 12 PM.

Last edited:
good lUck man is hard to find a nice gm online. most of the gm when u log out they stab you. i pass thru that ;p in my server i put my cuzzinS and my rl friend as tutors and gms, is depend who helps me more
if he fail you in first place don't give more oportunity i mean u can see who wants to be a gm or not by the work they do ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK.

Name:Seron
Experience: playing since 8.0
Why should we pick you: Becuase I have worked with you before but well you never started project and I can map and I know all commands.
Contact info: [email protected]

Hope I get to work with you again Aeonz :D

NAME: Octavio
Age 15
Im serius but i can make funny events, i have 3 years exp as mapper and gm.
I know tibia rl, im 46 and mi main char is 102.

Im mexican but i Can falar brasileiro ;D And i Can speak english very well ;D

msn: [email protected]
Youtube channel: ZeroUchihaTT

Remember; Im not a bastard and Im mapper ;D

I'm interested in helping you out! Check out my http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ [age for more indepth information.

Otherwise i'll stick to the basics haha

Name: Austin
Experience: over 6 years
Why should we pick you: Well as referred to my application page, I enjoy conversing with communitys, reacting with people and dealing with different situations at a time. Not only that but I can relate being that running a server is time consuming and theres no bother for controlling ingame problems while fixing actual system and server problems/updates. That's why basically ^_^
Contact info: [email protected]

My name is Daniel i live in Sweden, i am 22 and i look to help out with the time i got free.

My experience with OT's started around 6 years ago i also hosted some OT's and have been a GM on different servers.

I started rl tibia when antica where only some weeks old. so around 1997 and still playing in wars.

Why should you pick me, good question if you want a fair person who can help with the in-game work you should pick me.

If you have any questions you can PM me.

You'll not find anything better than me I suppose,

Hey,
I'm Gallar. I'm around here in open tibia community since long three years. I've worked at lot of projects in that time.
I may say with full responsibility that I have got enough experience, mature and all things needed to work as a game-master.
To make all easier, I'll just list my personal data, things about me and info why you should hire me as gamemaster in your server.

Nacionality: Poland
Languages: Polish perfect and English (communicate for sure)

Why I'm looking around for GM position: Cos I have lot of free time. I stop'd play real tibia in last year, then I play'd in realots.net but I retired from exp there while I get realized myself thats the server is so over-corrupted. I want'd to stop playin tibia at all, but you know. Hard to stop after years. Right now I'm working at my own project but it is boring, so works goes slow, therefore I have some free time that I spent by sitting on computer ;)

Tibian Experience: I playing this game since 2003/2004 year.
OTS Experience: I've been workin under a lot of projects e.g. fra-diavolo, hunted ots, ancardia.net and also I used to be a GM of 36.hopto.org - the legendary war server
That server got uptime over 2 years so if 36's God choos'd me to be a gm I bet that I worth it, even if its not too humble to say xP

To make sure that I'm just not another noob that gonna screw up your server, remember -
I'm fully agree with puttin off commands like /n, /items and such, so you'll be sure that I'll not corrupt

Ps. If you going to need any proof about my experience and about that I start'd at '03/'04 the only thing that I've got left from these times is my forum.tibia.pl account with nice register date, so if you want I may show you my acc there;p

MSN [email protected]
GG: 4524829
Q-net: ([email protected])

Name: Doni.
Experience: A little bit over 5 years
Why should we pick you: Why not? Im the guy you are looking for, I'v been a gm in more than 20 servers. And I think they all were happy to have me as a gm. Only reason Im looking to be a gm in ur server is to kill time.. I got alot of free time in my hands :p
Contact Info: PM me about it.

Name:Richard
Experience:played sence 7.6 and i have been tutor on real tibia and many times Cm/gm/God on other ot.. i have been a very good help on every ot and i have helped very many people.. and they have all liked me ^^
Why should we pick you:I like the real tibia map and i am playing real tibia atm :p just started for like 2 month :p And i like to help people on ot's and real tibia :D
Contact info: You can private message me here in forum + i got messenger [email protected]
I often is online on ots and i will be online on your ot pretty much ^^ :D Go go

That's all for me :D have a good day

Last edited:
So...i think im your chose :)
Name: Alex...Alexey...Olexey etc
Experience: like 2 years
Nacionality: Ukraine...i think first in OTlands
Why should we pick you: Of course becouse im best <why?>i dont know im ask GOD this question too :D
Contact Info: [email protected] ICQ - 372012625

Name: Doni.
Experience: A little bit over 5 years
Why should we pick you: Why not? Im the guy you are looking for, I'v been a gm in more than 20 servers. And I think they all were happy to have me as a gm. Only reason Im looking to be a gm in ur server is to kill time.. I got alot of free time in my hands :p
Contact Info: PM me about it.

Welcome to the team^_^

Name:Robin
Experience:have ben gm on server no all commands emmm like to help ppl and know how to mapp and scrippt and have 5 years of Experience in playing tibia.
Why should we pick you:i dont relly now whate to say her but, i will tryt to fiand evry bug and fix it.
Contact info: my msn is [email protected] if you have skyp you can msg me at vensovenos2 skyp name.

Back