• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nekiro 8.6 transformed to 8.7

ScorpionOT

uber n00b
Solutions
Reaction score
based on @Nekiro 's [8.60] Latest forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport. (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-latest-forgottenserver-1-3-clean-downport.263472/) ; upgraded to 8.7

1607901118456.png
Added mounts, not finished. Own system where relog with mount is possible. (not finished)
Added spellgroupcooldowns, but not yet implemented.
Added bleed condition/damage, but with on implementation. physical condition is now possible too. not 100% accurate.
Added a few neat features for GMs, like ctrl turn movement and move faroutthrough possible with group flags.

1.3 version from 1 year ago, will be updated to 1.4 as soon as it is ready. please let me know if you find any bugs, it is not 100% complete -- i can give support or fix, but mostly for community or paid retributions.
url: tornadia/forgottenserver (https://github.com/tornadia/forgottenserver/tree/8.7-downgrade)
enjoy!

nice !!!
Post automatically merged:

CMake 3.10 or higher is required. You are running version 3.5.1

ubuntu 16.04 :C

Last edited:

Attachments

Alright let me know if thats works. Any bugs should be reported here or through the discord channel

Shoot, hold on. I didn't see that bug before, I'mma try to fix it tonight.

Alright let me know if thats works. Any bugs should be reported here or through the discord channel

Shoot, hold on. I didn't see that bug before, I'mma try to fix it tonight.
increase packages and stay the same :(

What client r u using

wait is this happening when u are ctrl+turn moving? cus that is easy fix but i didnt add it to repo

What client r u using

wait is this happening when u are ctrl+turn moving? cus that is easy fix but i didnt add it to repo

I tried it with the official client of tibia 8.7 and with OTCV8, and it happens when I enter the character, it comes out to the second.

In configmanager.cpp, change:
Code:
    integer[MONSTER_SPAWN_WALKBACK] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "monster_spawn_walkback", true);
    integer[DISMOUNT_IN_PZ] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "dismount_player_in_pz", true); 
    integer[ENABLE_COOLDOWN] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "enable_cooldown", true);
    integer[ENABLE_MOUNTS] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "enable_mounts", true);

to:
Code:
    boolean[MONSTER_SPAWN_WALKBACK] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "monster_spawn_walkback", true);
    boolean[DISMOUNT_IN_PZ] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "dismount_player_in_pz", true); 
    boolean[ENABLE_COOLDOWN] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "enable_cooldown", true);
    boolean[ENABLE_MOUNTS] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "enable_mounts", true);

Also make sure to put it in the right spot. It doesn't matter much, but it helps. Thank you for helping me debug, I am going to fix this in repository very soon.

BTW: I'm not even using those in config.lua yet, but I placed them for future referenced.

1608833506796.png

thanks to you for your patience friend, now it works

1608839742367.png

there is a problem when putting a mount and then disconnecting and entering the char the mount is changed to another.

Last edited:
Uh oh! Imma have to look into that. Thanks for reporting, I'll be back after christmas and give you the present :)

@wizinx
did you change the mounts.xml file? because i don't see the carniphila there and i am unable to replicaet this issue. please provide more details and i will try to fix

@wizinx
did you change the mounts.xml file? because i don't see the carniphila there and i am unable to replicaet this issue. please provide more details and i will try to fix
Yes, if I change it, the error is when it is relog, for example I disconnect with the bear mount and when I reconnect it appears with another mount.

Back