• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neloria 7.7 Based on RealOTS

dont be so exited like kids we all know as it happened several times already and will hapen again, this server will die in few months or even faster because this is tibia and its the game is kinda dead, but atleast lets have some fun during existement of this ot. Dont act like there was something rly exciting in this ot like it would last for long because from history of realots we can see there is no chance for such server to last for ever. If it will be atleast 120 players at start i will come if not its dead at start.

So when are you going to start this server? Who will be faster, you guys or Ecstazya?

@MexOrNotMex well because every serv is about money those days.. and staff stops listenin to their community. Everyone have their opinion tho
@OldSchoolPlayer if you know who ecstazya were i dont think it would even be an option to play There haha :)
@Rekrul Glad to hear that! Stick around with us! :)

I hope you guys do not get onto this trash talk about them having the files. I can promise you that they do not have it :)

If they have it I'll do something the whole open tibia world will like a special man to do with what he has in his hands.

Ecsta

I hope you guys do not get onto this trash talk about them having the files. I can promise you that they do not have it :)

If they have it I'll do something the whole open tibia world will like a special man to do with what he has in his hands.

Ecsta
Hey BonezZ, who sold you the files?? either dennis did or this is fake
@Soora Please apply water to the burned area.

I hope you do have the files. The more people with the original 7.7 files, the better.

Back