• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara, Reset and Update Discussion Thread - The Unity of Nations, Misty Mountains

Awesome. I work 40-60 hour weeks and will start on my degree again in June, but I'll find time for this OT. I'll go with my usual moniker of Redleaf.

Looking forward to playing again.

Regards,
Cody

Yea, I'm looking forward too! I'm going for a paladin this time.

Yea, I'm looking forward too! I'm going for a paladin this time.

I'll more than likely go with a knight, but maybe not.. would need to be able to train first.
Probably a druid to get some supplies accumulated then switch to knight. We shall see. :)

Regards,
Cody

Are you guys excited for the launch as I am? :)
Hope to see all the old faces around!

We don't have an exact date yet. But I'll come back with more news soon.

I can only hope the hype died out because of the team's hard work and not being able to keep us updated :) let's go!

The plan was to release all the new content, features and bug fixes today. We still have things that needs our attention before a realease is possible, so no release today. Sorry for this guys! We will inform you as soon as we find a new release date.

You should have gotten a team member for the sole purpose of advertising and hyping the release of the server... I fear the hype has died down bigtime =/

Have you guys decided on rates yet?

Are there any new areas to explore, if so, have you utilized these areas in quests or similar?

More secret areas? One of the things I liked about the old server was all the secrets. You rewarded exploration, and that was great!

Will you be promoting the server through other sources than otland and server lists? Streaming for example, a youtube channel with cool vids where you showcase new stuff.

-------
On a side note... did anyone ever figure out that sleeping dude? I can't remember his name, but he was sleeping inside a locked house abit south-west of the northern most town. I could never figure out what the deal was with that guy...

Have you guys decided on rates yet?

Are there any new areas to explore, if so, have you utilized these areas in quests or similar?

More secret areas? One of the things I liked about the old server was all the secrets. You rewarded exploration, and that was great!

Will you be promoting the server through other sources than otland and server lists? Streaming for example, a youtube channel with cool vids where you showcase new stuff.

-------
On a side note... did anyone ever figure out that sleeping dude? I can't remember his name, but he was sleeping inside a locked house abit south-west of the northern most town. I could never figure out what the deal was with that guy...

If i remember correctly I think it was the POI quest or something alike

I just hope they are on vacation or something. Either way they really should update this thread every now and then

Back