• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara, Reset and Update Discussion Thread - The Unity of Nations, Misty Mountains

We are working on many different things,

Trollefar is going strong with the website,
estimated time remaining: 2 weeks.

Trollebror is doing overall balancing which includes alchemy, racials etc.

Elwyn is working on spell enchantments.

Rose is writing story for the new races and helping out with the balancing.

Post updates on the website :3 keep us excited!

We have a lot to do right now, that's why we have not updated you guys. I will post some new stuff in the coming day or two!:)

We are currently completing everything we have started and doing the last shape "up's" to Nelvara! In about two weeks everything will come up on the Advertisement thread! :)
will u be buying countdown on otservlist to have the max amount of people online?

anyways good luck with finishing everything :)

Can't imagine it being too expensive, but then again... not everyone likes spending money on stuff like that

Ill hopefully be back for the launch of the server.. Trying to find the interest in Tibia/OT again, lol
Be nice to see some familiar faces.

Regards,
Redleaf

Redleaf! Long time no see... We used to hunt alot together
I'd tell you my character name... but I honestly don't remember which name I used..

Let's team up guys :3 I'm Icarus Knight btw maybe someone remembers me

I remember you.

I'm abit jelly on Elwyn now...
QnCf8Ra.png

Redleaf! Long time no see... We used to hunt alot together
I'd tell you my character name... but I honestly don't remember which name I used..

Chevron was your paladin, if I remember right. ;)

Let's team up guys :3 I'm Icarus Knight btw maybe someone remembers me

Good to see you're still around, too.

I essentially took a break from PC games in general, but slowly getting back into Tibia/OT.

Also, Hi Elwyn. ;)

Regards,
Cody

Chevron was your paladin, if I remember right. ;)

Good to see you're still around, too.

I essentially took a break from PC games in general, but slowly getting back into Tibia/OT.

Also, Hi Elwyn. ;)

Regards,
Cody

Yea I'm waiting for this to go back online. This was the last server I played, almost done with school so I will have more time when school is over. ^^

Yea I'm waiting for this to go back online. This was the last server I played, almost done with school so I will have more time when school is over. ^^

Awesome. I work 40-60 hour weeks and will start on my degree again in June, but I'll find time for this OT. I'll go with my usual moniker of Redleaf.

Looking forward to playing again.

Regards,
Cody

Back