• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara - Reset and Update Discussion

i'm playing, i love it!
but my only problem its the blue gem without function (reward parcels).

Same here :)
:D!

talking about the server
it's... semi hardcore, its hard get a medium eq, you need make a lot of missions to get just a some cash and eq, some zones requiered the best style to play, others depends of the enchantments, i just start to play yesterday, but i love it!, my second problem its the low ppl playing :/

:D!

talking about the server
it's... semi hardcore, its hard get a medium eq, you need make a lot of missions to get just a some cash and eq, some zones requiered the best style to play, others depends of the enchantments, i just start to play yesterday, but i love it!, my second problem its the low ppl playing :/

It needs a restart :eek:

I'm still lvl 109, haven't logged in for a while. Wish they would put time and effort into it and make a restart :p

Greetings!

I'm very glad to see some action in one of our threads and to hear that you like Nelvara. We recently talked about the future of Nelvara and came to the conclusion that in order to get a good player base from the start we need to develop and bug fix everything to perfection. To build a hype long time before the release is also a trick.

The server and map itself has years of development and has unique boss fights, items and scripts that cannot be seen at any other place. An other teaser is that we currently work on something new and very special concerning how the server/'s will be managed.

As it seems right now, Nelvara will be updated and reseted at late spring or early summer, (european time).

Best regards, Nelvara Staff.

Last edited:
Greetings!

I'm very glad to see some action in one of our threads and to hear that you like Nelvara. We recently talked about the future of Nelvara and came to the conclusion that in order to get a good player base from the start we need to develop and bug fix everything to perfection. To build a hype long time before the release is also a trick.

The server and map itself has years of development and has unique boss fights, items and scripts that cannot be seen at any other place. An other teaser is that we currently work on something new and very special concerning how the servers will be managed.

As it seems right now, Nelvara will be updated and reseted at late spring or early summer, (european time).

Best regards, Nelvara Staff.

Cool!

Need any help with testing?

You're wrong about one thing Zasranets, we do like custom monsters, items and spells. We would love to see these things be added to Nelvara. But the reason why we have not done this and rejected similar reuqests in the past is that it takes a lot of time to add it. I mean...you could have one member of the staff dedicated to ONLY doing custom monsters and still not be able to replace all the current standard monsters.

I was reading this thread and I was wondering... Why was your answer that it will take a lot of time to replace all the current monsters? @Zasranets was just wondering why you wouldn't add some custom monsters instead of replacing them :p

im pretty sure its dead just a few more months it will be 2018 the last post was 2016

im pretty sure its dead just a few more months it will be 2018 the last post was 2016
I can confirm that the project is not being developed anymore.

You never know what the future may bring though. We still have a lot of cool ideas for this project that we never were able to implement.

=/ I miss Nelvara, was a good server.
Hope you guys manage to finish the project some time in the future

i liked the server as it was i think it just needs to be handed to someone willing to host it for a long time as it is :p

i liked the server as it was i think it just needs to be handed to someone willing to host it for a long time as it is :p
That's encouraging to hear, but we shut it down since no one was playing it, if there was it should be running still.

But since the server was in beta I fully understand why most people would not bother playing.

Back