• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NeoBot comes to an end!

Tibia has launched a patch today meaning Neobot can't be used anymore after relogging at the game, eventually the the online stats will decrease dramatically after the next server save.

Last edited:
Idk if anyone read into it but neobots source is being bought up by lucas terra and one other to continue it, bots in tibia will never go out cmon.

Yep, read up where? Its never going to be sold, they're just so butthurt by the fact that neobot is gone, so they just put out random bullshit. Sorry, but neobot is never coming back.

sad that the first thing I saw when logging in to tibia, was a lvl 8 in Thais depot yelling "Amazing.... cheap gold.... blablablabla"

Yeah CiPSoft patched it during the day, so for it to be updated you have to relog. So botters can still play without patch until they update the client. Gotta wait until server save, then they'll all be gone.

ah, I seriously hope cipsoft now take this advantage, that all botters disappear, and from now being hard as rock making sure there wont be more botters.

Earlier their excuse to not delete all, was because almost all botter, which mean they would have to delete nearly everyone.
Now it will show up only a few will bot.. and this is their chance, to make sure all cheaters gets removed.

I really hope they use it... they got one shot to do the right now.. if they wont... Cip will slowly die

NeoBot != All Bots, don't know why everyone is being so dramatic about it.

Tibia has launched a patch today meaning Neobot can't be used anymore after relogging at the game, eventually the the online stats will decrease dramatically after the next server save.

I like how they don't state anything that they updated in the patch. I think we all know that this is, in fact, the reason they released it.

Red

25000 players online.

And to all the botters

fuck-you_97672659_140140836_166027700.jpg

Until the next undetectable bot comes out... Cipbia is dead. Too many have gained levels and skills through neobot for there to be any point to play there again.

Back
Top Bottom