• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt really finnish anything of this, the first one is supposed to be "rook" and the other thing probably some quest

test2mt.png

test1w.png

edit: just pointing out that nature is what I think you do best :)

haha I just noticed, I used the search function and ended up in the middle of this thread, didn't really read what thread it was :) Anyway, shit happens :D

^ Really great maps. ^ Have job in this profession.
0 Squares.
My favorite map
"Just a Little Tomb Room." Here we go, first Picture of the Thread!
My rating 10/10.
Regards and waiting as others for your further work champ, P

Looks very nice Neon. ^_^ Hadn't seen your mapping in a while. I liked the lower floor, where there's a ladder and a door, like an underground storage. By the way, in the tallest tower, I think it'd look better with something between the bamboo lamps, maybe a hawser or a railing, 'cus somebody could fall. :p

I thought that I almost reached you level, now I realised that I'm far away from it:(

It gives me a "hiperkarma feeling" haha
I don't know why guess it's much like his mapping..
Looks very neat Neon:)

Only sawed first pic, but i think you are a good mapper since all think that your there mapping god for something :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back