• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Church looks nice and why should you put the credits if we know Darklord made them.<_<

@Up
Hmmm... That's a good point, I didn't think about that. You're actually right.

Don't forget to give credits to CipSoft for the sprites! .. C'mon guys, there's always been this debate for giving credits. We all know darklord came up with this wall/window/gate idea, what's the point for giving credits? Nobody can be fooled.

Looks pretty nice neon! And you shouldn't give anyone credits ;p.
Never give credits if it's you that mapped it :D

Don't forget to give credits to CipSoft for the sprites! .. C'mon guys, there's always been this debate for giving credits. We all know darklord came up with this wall/window/gate idea, what's the point for giving credits? Nobody can be fooled.
Truth.

I could be the creator of the idea or not...
-> But I start to use this style recently, around 12 days ago, the first image here, and the last loaded here... :thumbup:
Credit for Cipsoft, for the sprites...

Last edited:
Give credits to me for telling Cip that they should put walls ingame...

AHH STFU...

It's not even really Darklord' idea, is it?
I recall seeing this in RL Tibia as wel..
Though, I haven't been playing for ages now..

I think that real Tibia mappers just use the sprites for the purpose they were created. Like if it's a gate sprite, they will only use it as a gate, and not for a window border.

Was bored and made this, then I got more bored and stopped...

127013369295.png

You certainly know your shit! XD

great work neon. and yeah (looks better with less details) Any ingame screens comin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back