• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it this way...

Thank you for the Comments and the Critics.

Latest: Snowy Canyon
2jczvhg.png

This is Neon in his glory days!
just fucking look at it!...

Latest: Snowy Canyon
2jczvhg.png

This is Neon in his glory days!
just fucking look at it!...
This is for showoff only, seriously I wouldn't want to play something like that in game. His recent mapping is playable, and peaceful like I said before. I mean, anybody can map a 50x50 map with spammed details just for show-off, but it takes real skill to map an entire map, that's playable for all.

I just hope the ice don't turn off the fire lamp...
Petracyus has gotten revenge!
Joke
:D
Nice mapping again dude

"... Anybody can map a 50x50 map with spammed details just for show-off, but it takes real skill to map an entire map, that's playable for all."

qft.

And to be honest, it's ugly as shit even for showoff.

Imo it's decent. looks way to bad to be you

You're wrong.

Neon, this is totally awesome & it's totally playable. Mappers these days is just spamming when they're mapping.
Your maps looks perfect for a RPG map & I would love to play in that environment.

I love it, looks like very detailed and creative without the need of much stuff.
Looks clean and creative (y).

You're wrong.

Neon, this is totally awesome & it's totally playable. Mappers these days is just spamming when they're mapping.
Your maps looks perfect for a RPG map & I would love to play in that environment.

How Can I be wrong when it is my own oppinion. ?

I can't see anything bad with the peace he made & I Neon has been mapping like this the whole time and haven't changed.
I just said my opinion too.

aswell as You STATED that Afton was incorrect - which is an statesment not an announcement of opinion. The other sentence from your is an opinion - but ofc it's YOUR opinion.

I can't see anything bad with the peace he made & I Neon has been mapping like this the whole time and haven't changed.
I just said my opinion too.

I dont see anything wrong with it either. Just said it aint a "MASTERPIECE!".
But ofc it looks great and so.
decent maybe was wrong word to use.
But what I meant what that it aint like wtfholyshitthatisnice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back