• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by my own details and Macedoons base ;o

Cyclops Mountain

6EIIjLW7kl.png

OPA2EfCozN.png

KTN8UIAnbd.png

I don't usually bump... But Bump

Pretty decent, I wouldn't mind hunting those cyclops for a while =P

I don't usually bump... But Bump

LOL! hahahahaha
wanna know why? cuz every body is tired to say it xD, it's just the way it is. You'r a great mapper noting more to say :/

xD They, you could give some critics? Or something

critics on what, damn i have not seen any defect on your mapping i would love to play on it ;/

Inspired by my own details and Macedoons base ;o

Cyclops Mountain

6EIIjLW7kl.png

OPA2EfCozN.png

KTN8UIAnbd.png

Dude, your maps are really beautiful, but you realize that 90% of people reading your thread are ordinary lickspittles? Yes, you're brilliant and there's no denying that, but this map, which I quote in the post is ... normal, not to say the average. I don't see anything special there. At least nothing would stand out style Neon. Go and create another epic work, not hunting grounds look like those from RL! :) Don't accept my words as an attack on your person, just telling the truth.

Dude, your maps are really beautiful, but you realize that 90% of people reading your thread are ordinary lickspittles? Yes, you're brilliant and there's no denying that, but this map, which I quote in the post is ... normal, not to say the average. I don't see anything special there. At least nothing would stand out style Neon. Go and create another epic work, not hunting grounds look like those from RL! :) Don't accept my words as an attack on your person, just telling the truth.

I personally like rl-tibia style more than over-spammed non-walkable nonsense showoff pieces =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back