• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ufDTqdvCK.png

fBliDwCoK.png

BISvcbwygs.png

6ECFEvLgx.png

DHWT6pum7E.png

Not all, but some of them yeah ^^

There is also a bug by the boat on the second picture. A wooden border has gone astray by the mast.

I'm quitting mapping for now.
Say whatever you want, don't care.

My Grandpa just passed away, and I feel like there is more to do in life than just map.

Hope you enjoyed my maps!
I will release some maps within the common days, if I can get Demon_Eldorath to respond.

Regards,
Neon

It's a slight chance I might come back later.

Last edited:
I'm quitting mapping for good.

My Grandpa just passed away, and I feel like there is more to do in life than just map.

I will release some maps within the common days, if I can get Demon_Eldorath to respond.

Regards,
Neon

sorry for your loss man =/

Regards,
Neon

yeap there is more to do in life than just map, but that doesn't mean you have to quit it for ever anyways good luck with your life and sorry 'bout your grandpa

lmao, for 1 thats called ice place.otbm, no ice?!?!? and dont go posting ur pictures on neons forum

Regards,
Neon

Sad to see you go, I'm sure your thread will stay on the first page for many weeks to come. Good luck and have fun IRL!

Regards,
Neon

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, my dads nearly the same age D: (-2 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back