• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
i know how it is to lose a grandpa, so stay strong!
and you're right, kinda ...
you wont leave otland rite? D:

see ya man. the life comes and goes.i lost my last grandparent 2 months ago. sad shit u know =/

hf in rl

Everyone must join the group!

Seriously...?
He will stop mapping for some time, he isnt dead for gods sake.
He will map again, let him get over his grandpas loss and hes gonna be fine again and than hes gonna start to map again too, just respect his wish to pull back abit.

I'm quitting mapping for good.
Say whatever you want, don't care.

My Grandpa just passed away, and I feel like there is more to do in life than just map.

Hope you enjoyed my maps!
I will release some maps within the common days, if I can get Demon_Eldorath to respond.

Regards,
Neon

I'm sorry for your lost. Good luck in the future! :)

Well that will not help him at all if ur not there for him in real life.
You guys want to be nice i understand that but u cant get over something like that with the help of some internet buddys, u need your family and your real friends for that.
Just dont pressure him guys, he should do whats best for him at the moment.

Ok, so now... I have absolutely nothing to do atm... So I thaught imma make a Desert City. But I would need some help.

I would need some Ideas fro you guys of what houses/temples, etc that could be there.

Let the ideas flow please! Anthing from anyone is accepted.

/Neon

Something unique about the city is always a plus, try not to do a pyramid city like Ank. Maybe something fancy with the Yalahari gold building top things (dunno what they're called). Also, maybe a few Assassin's Creed-inspired parts, tall buildings etc :p also, a bazaar would be cool. Glad to see you're mapping again :)

Something unique about the city is always a plus, try not to do a pyramid city like Ank. Maybe something fancy with the Yalahari gold building top things (dunno what they're called). Also, maybe a few Assassin's Creed-inspired parts, tall buildings etc :p also, a bazaar would be cool. Glad to see you're mapping again :)

Aight, saved to a text document :p Ill see what I can do..

Also, if I release it people will get credits for contributing xD

Ok, so now... I have absolutely nothing to do atm... So I thaught imma make a Desert City. But I would need some help.

I would need some Ideas fro you guys of what houses/temples, etc that could be there.

Let the ideas flow please! Anthing from anyone is accepted.

/Neon
Elf area. =) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back