• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong. You are using CipSoft's sprites and show-off with. That's rip.
And CipSoft's sprites is copyrighted.

They are? o_O

I reckon they weren't, i might be wrong though.

Yeah, they are copyrighted, but Cip doesn't do anything about it.

I think they'd sooner hire him, if they don't (seem to) bother about Open Tibia community. After all it's not only mapping skills that Neon shines at, it's mostly his creativity and talent that isn't commonly seen anywhere.

It's the same as some companies hire hackers, who (illegaly) brake their systems. They could charge them of course, but this way they benefit more.

Latest, for Illyrium. A beginning of a quest.

Entrance:

11ipyde.png

In the Mapeditor:

2mwrn8j.png

It is super I already did areas of this type but I never thought that it was possible to make stretching from it takiego.Super idea

@neon, that's very nice.
Keep the good work up!

Latest, for Illyrium. A beginning of a quest.

Entrance:

11ipyde.png

In the Mapeditor:

2mwrn8j.png

Looks really cool :D

By the way, is it going to be like a teleport in there or just for deco? Or maybe a NPC?

Anyways would be cool with a script so if you throw something in his mouth it would be like throwing it on water but another effect (and if he is a npc he would say something :p)

that is that put some credits

Why should I? Chauz made a Tree. And I made a TOTALLY different style and with mountains...

Btw, 30,000 views :)

Very nice work you have there Neon.
:thumbup:

Chauz also made something simular to this

EDIT:
It's a bit differen though..

semttulobr2.png

Last edited:
Latest Waterfall! :) Enjoy...
Kinda proud of it.

aoqjhu.png

Status