• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Neon :) Awesome mapping as always :D

And for all those wondering why he's back... Maybe it was something personal that he don't want to share with every1 on the internet -.-?

Neon withstanded almost 3 weeks without this forum,most of people knows and they post on yours senseless thread.Addict won again. :/

Neon withstanded almost 3 weeks without this forum,most of people knows and they post on yours senseless thread.Addict won again. :/

Kiddin' with me?
When neon wasn't here a "rl" friend of him became active, and he wasn't active before. and now when neons back, his rl isn't active.

Guess what Neon! In the few weeks you were gone I get so much better at mapping I bet im better than you.
Only in my dreams

Nice mapping!

Holy shit!
But it is not possible, the only thing I will say this lovely <3.

See you!

From my own project

5oikco.png

I don't like the south part of the minimap. Looks weird, somehow - the else is great.

Will be another island under the mountains later.

Could you show us a picture of the little area south-east of the mountain? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back