• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
53r0na.png

Oo, really nice :D

I'm on a rampage!

2zxpl5k.png

Not totally done.

Thanks, but what "Dripping lava things" :O?

it makes it look like the lava coming from the rock :) like a gesyer :) and neon do you do like Graphic design shit? I think you would do go since u got a creative mind...

Yes I like graphic designs, but I'm not good at it :)

Made some changes on the city.

fw1snr.png

14x1m4l.png

9telpk.png

You need to make a server, seriously. Your maps would make such a good 4x or less server..

Im sure if you went to like a tech school for computer graphics and design and do like ads and shit for companys for like cd covers umm newpapers magazines, eventually maybe work for a game company helping on one of the parts there starting to work on games in usa now instead of out of the country idk were u live but yea if do something like that you would do good, I go to tech for that tho im dropping out soon i hate the mad nerdy kids haha SONIC ROCKS and shit like that i just want to hit them fuck that.

And looks good... good looks my dude. keep it up

3143rc2.png

Thoose, aint thoose the dripping lava wich came with the forge stuffs they use in kaz 'n such? :p

Yes they are, but It's barely see'able :( XDD

as i said it looks like lava shooting from a rock it fits since it dont got that metal shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back