• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

So I sat down, for about 2-3 hours with a coke and some cookies (XD). And made this spectacular quest...(imo)
I won't spoil anything important to know about the quest, since I probably will donate this to Lordaeron if elf wants it.
Pictures are dark, to increase the "feeling" of it... If you think it's to dark, then gtfo.
This piece just needs some scripting, and it will be really cool :)!

Also, I didn't put much effort in the detailing. I wanted to make it more of a RPG feeling.
I hope you like it anyways...

Note: This is not the whole quest... It's pretty huge. What you just saw in these pictures is about 15-20% of it...

The point of the quest:
When you start this quest, you have to be about 10-15 people (depends on levels).
You will start by facing some heavy monsters, not to heavy though. Then when you enter the "Black Spot" as I call it, the big room,
you will be attacked by loads of Fire Elementals, and other heavy monsters. The Fire Elementals is there to annoy you, I would suggest that
you kill them first, since they will land some bossy damage along with the other mobs.
Then you will get to "The point of no return" as you can see in the pictures. That's the point of the quest, where you can't turn back.
You will either KILL or GET KILLED, so make up your mind before entering that.
I won't spoil what's behind "The point of no return"... Hope you understand and like it.

Quest: Mines of Destruction

Suyj.png

ERp3E.png

ErfEr.png

QndVm.png

dlfyM.png

Hope you liked it!

Regards,
Neon​

Last edited:
I kinda dislike the first pictures but the 2 last ones look neat.

The main reason why I dislike the other pictures is because of the dirt and lava bordering, yes yes, I know it's supposed to look like the dirt is randomly spread "under" and ontop of the jungle tiles but to me it looks kinda weird.
Else those pics look interesting aswell and the big "hallway"? looks pretty epic ^_^

You say that it's not very detailed, well I would say it is quite detailed actually, atleast for being a very open space.
Every area is supposed to be different aswell so what about this being a quite clean area, I mean, in those brute's hearts they may be civilized and help eachother clean the floors! :w00t:
The only thing I think it lacks are some small stones around the damaged areas (IE near the Lava opening in the floor)
- Due to it most likely erupted at some point from underneath, breaking the tiles with a blast -

Anyways, keep up your mapping, always interested in what you make next Hah :p

the 3rd picture's right site looks terrible for me, It seem that is not finished, for me ofc.

the 3d picture, that lava bordering and all that looks weird, but not bad
rest looks awesome

Last edited:
Looks awesome :] Just think that u should border the dirt next to the floor tho, else it seems intressting! To bad u donate it to the wrong project ;'[

the 3d picture, that lava bordering and all that looks weird, but not bad
rest looks awesome
How can I make a 3d tibia picture? o-o <pokerface>

--

It was quite nice, as Falarion said, some small rocks near the lava areas wouldn't hurt.

He's working on the new project, a showoff thread will soon be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back