• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm VenoXx, I don't quite know you.. but from what I've seen... all you do is cred Neon for everything, and worship him as hell... He ain't no God you know? I do not wish to pick up a fight with anyone, but since I know him quite good, I know he is a big boy and he can handle his problems himself... He doesn't need an asslicker who sticks his nose into all bussiness concerning NEONS LIFE. And for the love of God.... stop using such inapropriate language to everyone you are telling to shut up... THere are better ways to express yourself ;O!
So just Chill of m8, and let Neon live HIS life... take a chillpill, take a beer, and go down to the beach.. and live your life!

Sincerely, Wendt!!

Guys like Razov are annoying me big time..
I can't help it. I would do the same for anyone else not only Neon.
Yes, I really like his mapping and he's a great inspiration source for everyone on this forum. I ain't worshipping him.

Unfortunately I'm in class at the moment so I can't take a beer, and the weather is terrible so the beach won't cheer me up either ;]I'm not looking for a fight either so just let it be, alright?:)

Cheers!

Dude, I've been updating for 5 Months with no break at all. Exept when was travelling to Tunisia for 2 weeks.

+ I'm working on a map that won't be shown.
Sorry. Didn't know that.

Razov you're a fucking asshole.
You haven't been here for a month and you're already acting like you're a fucking king. Stop being such an ignorant twelve year old..
Who tha hell are you? I'm not twelve to start with - i'm 15. So what if I haven't been here for a month. Mind your own business!
King??? Wtf are you talking about? Give me some proof when I'm acting as an King <_<

+ I'm working on a map that won't be shown.
omg i would be so angry if people want to know everything and i dont want to show.
anyway im sorry for spmming in your thread and i respect your privacy.

ofc and in pay he get forever donation ;)

So what? Mr Jealous

God damn kid (14 years old) crying because he sucks at everything.

Practice something in the OTworld, then maybe you could join a team?

Stay out of the thread please.

Mabye he doesnt upload any pictures because theres an copycat here, I wont tell hims name. (sir shutter)

So what? Mr Jealous

God damn kid (14 years old) crying because he sucks at everything.

Practice something in the OTworld, then maybe you could join a team?

Stay out of the thread please.

Neon. You opened this thread because you wanted other peoples opinion. Don't tell them to stay out of it if you can't handle their opinions.

Neon. You opened this thread because you wanted other peoples opinion. Don't tell them to stay out of it if you can't handle their opinions.

I've been talking to him on MSN, that's why. I know what he means and doing.

Happy now?

2heik9i.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back