• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!??
man im helping you?????
another insult? i was telling how to improve mapping piece, i really dont care if ur better mapper than me lol, its just a stupid computer program...
how old are you?

as flaite1 said, keep practice and you will be a good mapper someday!
HAHAHHAHA i lol'd
*taking flaite1 down to earth*

WTF!??
man im helping you?????
another insult? i was telling how to improve mapping piece, i really dont care if ur better mapper than me lol, its just a stupid computer program...
how old are you?

Are you seriously mentally challanged??
He's not showing the cip pic for showoff he's showing it to you as an explame -.- artard.

im sure he will be good, he has good maps, but still need to improve.
As i said, hes on the right way on mapping, he just needs more practice and thinking, "theres a 3 small stones sprite there, i should add one exactly the same at the side"
Take this in a good way, im not offtopic, im helping him to be better mapper.

So?, what wrong thing did i said? Okay he showed as an example so maybe we need to remove the 0/10 creativity and and it will give a 2/10 in average. I was telling him that hes mapping had spammed broken trees so probably he gave one of hes mappings as an example, so he edited it, still hes showing it on hes show off and im critizizing it for him to improve, i think ur the mentally challenged now man.

im sure he will be good, he has good maps, but still need to improve.
As i said, hes on the right way on mapping, he just needs more practice and thinking, "theres a 3 small stones sprite there, i should add one exactly the same at the side"
Take this in a good way, im not offtopic, im helping him to be better mapper.

So?, what wrong thing did i said? Okay he showed as an example so maybe we need to remove the 0/10 creativity and and it will give a 2/10 in average. I was telling him that hes mapping had spammed broken trees so probably he gave one of hes mappings as an example, so he edited it, still hes showing it on hes show off and im critizizing it for him to improve, i think ur the mentally challenged now man.

All your doind when you reply is setting yourself up to either be proven wrong, or to prove yourself to be even retarted than before.
Do us all a favor? STHU

Who said that is for noone? >_>

make it for kiltera. make the caves on foribbden lands and i give you rep

or just dl it from some noob site, just get them on the ot :)

On kiltera... I will only fix Buggs and such things... I wont make any custom areas.

its not custom.. forbidden lands should have 1 gs cave 1 hydras cave 1 behe cave just like softcores..

My latest :)
Enjoy...

2mqq64n.png

i would say it would be more reasonable to have more cutted down trees down and some of them were taken, I mean why somebody would cut trees down and just let them fallen?

otherwise if u made them thinking that they falled alone its quite strange that everything is in the upper part...

You know they look like broken trees also?

flaite1 you make me want to cry because I feel so sorry for you. Just stop making a fool of yourself.

I like it a lot too..
But I think that are too many broken trees
But its your mapping style, and i respect it >;D

And flaite1 is the one who insults and i recived a notation xD
Thx god I'm the bad guy here ¬¬!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back