• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry , was already in Cran canaria , La palma , Malorca , Lanzarote (spanish island's), Florida (Orlando) , Holland , Norway (Oslo) , Agypt , Turkey , Poland (Gdansk) , Kroatia , Italia (venedig) , And i live in the north of germany where are to beaches ;)

so u can tell me an beach expert because all this countrys got beaches

If you find a beach in Oslo you'r very lucky... And it wasn't the nature that made it...

Neon .. you make first the structure and late u put the floor ( grass, earth,stones)???

I'll let you finish but.

• But Kayne West
  • Had the Best
  • These words of this year.

Made on my new Computer, so it's ingame because I don't have my costomized MapEditor and Xampp and all that to take ingame Screen xD

Enjoy (tho it's nothing Special)

126195862367.png

Made on my new Computer, so it's ingame because I don't have my costomized MapEditor and Xampp and all that to take ingame Screen xD

126195862367.png

i hope you saved all your other mappings..

I have 2 computers, so all my mappings is on the other comp xD

126195862367.png

Hey Neon , well ur mappings are all fantastic , so can u maybe release ur Costumized MapEditor? Because it will be for us too easyer to mapp , and maybe we can reach ur skills then too??????????????????? I dont think so but release it please =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back